Supercharge PC Performance, Security with the New jv16 PowerTools Windows Utility Suite
PORI, Finland, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — It’s sleek. It’s fast. And it’s finally here – the new jv16 PowerTools 2013 contains awesome performance and user interface improvements to offer its ever-expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. Having been in the market for more than ten years, the popularity of jv16 PowerTools continues to create impact as it enhances usability of your Windows personal computer by making it faster and operate smoothly.
“Had we made jv16 PowerTools 2013 any faster, we would have broken the sound barrier,” said Jouni Flemming, the lead developer with Macecraft. The 2013 edition also comes with the new Decrap my Computer tool. “The new Decrap my Computer was designed for uninstalling many software at the same time, without any need for the user to do anything. It’s especially targeted for people with a brand new computer, full of pre-installed bloatware – and hence the name Decrap my Computer!” The tool’s technology is also used in the improved Software Uninstaller tool, which can now perform unattended software uninstallations and uninstall many software at the same time.
The main changes compared to the 2012 version are:
- New tool: Decrap my Computer. This tool allows you to perform an automated mass uninstallation of all the (selected) third party software from your computer. One way to use this tool is to uninstall and remove all the bloatware software that ship with brand new computers nowadays.
- New, 7th generation registry cleaning engine which combines amazing performance with unbeaten safety and accuracy.
- New software uninstallation engine that is faster, more accurate and supports the uninstallation many software at the same time.
- Performance boosted Duplicate File Finder, which is up to 70% faster than before.
- Improved performance of the Registry Compactor that now fully supports the new Windows 8 operating system.
- Major performance improvements and fixes to the entire product.
A fully functional 60-day free version of jv16 PowerTools 2013 is available for immediate download. The version is not feature limited in any ways. It can be downloaded from: http://www.macecraft.com/download/jv16-powertools-2013/
Supported operating systems include: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The product fully supports both 32 bit and 64 versions of Windows.
Installation instructions: Install jv16 PowerTools 2013 to a new directory, or uninstall the previous version first. Do not install over any previous version of PowerTools.
Supported languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Pricing: The price for new customers is only $29.95. Customers, who have bought the 2012 version in September of 2012 or later, are entitled for a free upgrade (your existing license will work with the new version). Customers who have bought any product from Macecraft are entitled to upgrade with a discounted price of $5.95. To buy with the discounted upgrade price, please go to: http://www.macecraft.com/upgrade-pt2013/
jv16 PowerTools 2013 is a free upgrade to all Platinum VIP license owners.
For more information, please contact:
Veera Peltonen (Ms.) Public Relations & Marketing
Phone: (647) 774-7149
To learn more about jv16 Powertools 2013, please see: http://www.macecraft.com/jv16-powertools-2013/
To download a fully functional, not feature limited 60 day trial of jv16 Powertools 2013, go to: http://www.macecraft.com/download/jv16-powertools-2013/
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Macecraft Software