Aditi Technologies Builds Windows Azure Infrastructure Services as Part of a Broader Commitment to Customers
Aditi introduces new ‘Lift, Shift and Manage’ service offerings for infrastructure on Windows Azure. To address 5 core workloads: Core Infrastructure, Active Directory, Dev/Test environments, Microsoft SharePoint & SQL Server.
Aditi Technologies, a ‘cloud first’ technology services company today unveiled its new Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering on Microsoft Corp.’s Windows Azure platform. Part of a broader commitment to customers to provide a full range of cloud services, the offering is targeted towards five key focus areas including Core Infrastructure, Active Directory Services, Development/Test Environments, Microsoft SharePoint and SQL Server. Aditi also announced the availability of New Managed Services tailored to help customers cost-effectively maintain smooth on-going operations of their cloud solutions.
“The IaaS offering from Aditi strengthens the long-term technology strategic relationship between Aditi and Microsoft,” says
“Windows Azure Infrastructure Services gives enterprises both Platform Services and now Infrastructure Services, as well as the ability to combine the public cloud with on-premises infrastructure to create a hybrid solution,” said
Currently, Aditi runs their own core infrastructure, including storage, mailbox, corporate sites and development environment on Windows Azure Infrastructure Services. Having worked with the Windows Azure Infrastructure Services beta over the past year, Aditi has identified the following 5 core areas where customers see maximum benefit:
- Extend and Integrate Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and Platform as a Service: Minimize the limitations of one provider and enable workload migration between cloud providers, which provides the foundation to move workloads appropriate to specific business needs.
- Scale Development & Test Environment: Quickly set up, deploy and manage application development projects with effective user-acceptance testing (UAT) across users in different geographies, and performing load testing on demand.
- Scale SharePoint Portal and Web Farms: Rapidly deploy and host your business websites on a secure, scalable cloud infrastructure. Scale as you grow, and only pay for what you use.
- Scale SQL Server and Storage: Run SQL Server in a Windows Azure Virtual Machine environment, making it an ideal solution for developing and testing news database applications quickly and cost effectively.
- Security and Identity Solutions through Active Directory Services on Windows Azure Infrastructure Services: Host Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) infrastructure in the Windows Azure Infrastructure Services environment, providing customers with a higher level of access as their environment would be closer to their Office 365 resident than if they chose to host with an alternative IaaS provider.
About Aditi Technologies
Aditi Technologies is a ‘Cloud First’ Technology Services company. Aditi has helped over 150 companies run and transform their business with cloud platforms like Windows Azure, SalesForce.com, and Amazon Web Services. We specialize in cloud workloads across SaaS enablement, E-commerce, Enterprise Social, Datca Services and Burst. For our work, we have been recognized as one of the Top 3 Microsoft Cloud Partner for 3 years in a row and voted as a Top 10 IT Workplace by the Great Place to Work Institute. For additional information, please visit: http://www.aditi.com
SOURCE Aditi Technologies Limited