Link-Assistant.Com’s BuzzBundle Supports Google+ Business Pages
BuzzBundle becomes the first desktop social media management software to introduce this elaborated feature; with extended support it previously had for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and hundreds of blogs and forums, BuzzBundle becomes truly a one-stop-shop for social media managers.
Minsk, Belarus (PRWEB) April 17, 2013
Link-Assistant.Com, the world-famous SEO software provider and the company that has recently hit the social media software market with BuzzBundle, announced this morning the addition of Google+ Business Pages support to BuzzBundle. It means that from now on social media managers can not only update their personal Google+ profiles, but also post new content to Google+ pages they run.
Here’s what the new feature allows BuzzBundle users in particular:
1) Post on their Google+ business pages:
- post new content right from BuzzBundle
- publish images, add locations to their posts
2) Join conversations using their G+ biz pages
- BuzzBundle finds all brand mentions and important industry talks. Now users can choose to reply as themselves (from personal G+ accounts) or as brands (from G+ biz pages)
3) Schedule their Google+ activities:
- Plan and schedule their Google+ business page updates for days in advance
- Schedule comments and replies to any Google+ post
4) Easily handle multiple G+ accounts
- Manage as many biz pages as their work requires
- Switch between G+ biz and personal accounts
“If you´re in social media management, you have probably noticed that very few apps let you update your Google+ accounts, and if they do your actions would be limited to a certain extent,” says Viktar Khamianok, CEO, Link-Assistant.Com.
“This happens for a reason: adding Google+ is quite challenging and effort-consuming when it comes to supporting individual profiles, to say nothing of business pages. We´re happy to have made BuzzBundle the first desktop social media management app to support G+ biz pages,” continues Viktar.
More information about the powerful marketing Google+ capabilities in BuzzBundle is available at http://www.link-assistant.com/buzzbundle/google-plus-business-pages.html.
*Other BuzzBundle features*
- Advanced management: all settings to handle SM campaigns for large brands or multiple clients
- Reputation + social SEO in one tool: BuzzBundle finds all links in social media and lets users join highly relevant talks
- Hundreds of social accounts: users can manage personal and business profiles from one single platform
- Easy posting and messaging: comments, retweets, replies, private messages and all sorts of actions on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Q&A sites and hundreds of blogs and forums.
Keen on internet marketing software? Say hello to Link-Assistant.Com on Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant, Twitter @LinkAssistant or Google Plus gplus.to/LinkAssistant.
Started in 2005, Link-Assistant.Com is the software house, focused on creating software for bloggers, online marketers and social media enthusiasts. The company’s products include 1. SEO PowerSuite (all-in-one desktop SEO software) and 2. BuzzBundle (desktop social media management app). To be in the know of Link-Assistant.Com´s news, read the company’s SEO blog.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/4/prweb10642033.htm