VCE Showcases Expanded Vblock Portfolio, Converged Management Software at EMC World 2013
RICHARDSON, Texas, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — At EMC World 2013, VCE will showcase the advanced capabilities of its recently expanded Vblock(TM) System portfolio and its new Vision(TM) Intelligent Operations management offering. As the leader in truly converged cloud infrastructure systems, VCE will be joined by customers and partners in booth #425 to introduce key aspects of successful data center implementations across a number of industries.
Throughout EMC World, the VCE solution portfolio will be featured in the Solutions Pavilion, breakout sessions, live demos, as well as in customer and partner presentations.
Vblock Systems will be on display at the VCE booth, as well as at the Cisco booth (#401), the VMware booth (#201) and at multiple EMC booths (#134 and #264).
VCE’s in-booth theatre will host presentations from customers and partners, including the University of San Diego who will discuss how they decreased deployment time for new systems, reduced operational costs and freed IT resources for innovation.
VCE will be featured in the following EMC World agenda activities:
- Breakout Session: Transform Your SAP Landscapes with VCE Vblock Systems to Improve Performance, Reduce Risk, & Lower Costs; Mike LaFauci; May 8(th) at 4pm.
- Global Partner Summit: VCE will join industry leaders on a panel discussion during the Global Partner Summit; D. Martin; May 7(th) at 4pm.
- Breakout Session: Going Live with SAP on 100% Virtual Infrastructure – A Case Study of EMC’s SAP Deployment on VCE Vblock; May 7(th) at 10am and May 8(th) at 10am.
- Breakout Session: EMC Backup: Avamar and Data Domain – Backup and Recovery in a VCE Converged Infrastructure; May 7(th) 11:30am and May 9(th) 8:30am.
- Breakout Session: Unified Infrastructure Manager – Ease the Transition to a Cloud Infrastructure on VCE Vblock Systems; May 7(th) 4pm and May 8(th) 11:30am.
- Breakout Session: VNX Family Leveraging Vblock for Converged Infrastructure; May 7(th) 5:30pm and May 9(th) at 10am.
Throughout the event, visitors to the VCE booth (#425) will have the opportunity to participate in a number of contests to earn prizes. For more information follow VCE on Twitter.
VCE, formed by Cisco and EMC with investments from VMware and Intel, accelerates the adoption of converged infrastructure and cloud-based computing models that dramatically reduce the cost of IT while improving time to market for our customers. VCE, through the Vblock System, delivers the industry’s first completely integrated IT offering with end-to-end vendor accountability. VCE’s prepackaged solutions are available through an extensive partner network, and cover horizontal applications, vertical industry offerings, and application development environments, allowing customers to focus on business innovation instead of integrating, validating and managing IT infrastructure.
VCE and Vblock are registered trademarks or trademarks of VCE Company LLC or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries.
VMware, VMware vCenter, VMware vCloud and VMware vSphere are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. The use of the word “partner” or “partnership” does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
Cisco is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.