Nasuni to Present at CIO Cloud Summit
Nasuni Will Explain How Companies Can Leverage Storage Infrastructure as a Service to Deliver a Higher Level of Service to the End User, Ease Data Management, Improve Data Protection and Reduce Costs
NATICK, Mass., May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Nasuni(®), a provider of enterprise storage to large, distributed organizations, today announced that it will present at CIO Cloud Summit in New York (May 7-8) on the power of Storage Infrastructure as a Service (SIaaS) and how it can reduce costs and increase performance for IT professionals.
Nasuni CEO Andres Rodriguez will speak on the second day of the conference. Details include:
- When: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 1:05 p.m. in New York
- Where: Millennium Broadway Hotel, Times Square, New York, NY
- Registration: Those who wish to attend are asked to register in advance on the conference’s website at: http://www.ciocloudsummit.com/register.php
The presentation, titled “Storage Infrastructure as a Service (with the cloud inside!)” will detail:
- What is Storage Infrastructure as a Service?
- How is it different from cloud storage or traditional storage?
- How can storage become a service? What are the benefits to an enterprise?
- How are companies using SIaaS to reduce costs and deliver a higher level of service to users?
Nasuni enables enterprises to harness the power of the cloud while at the same time maintaining full control of their data. IT gains the cost-reducing benefits of cloud computing and is able to control permissions, provide a consistent storage experience across all offices and deliver local performance to end users. Customers cut their storage costs by up to 60 percent or more while enjoying the ability to add new capacity almost instantaneously – all with the peace of mind that comes with Nasuni’s 100 percent reliability guarantee and service-level agreement.
Nasuni is an enterprise storage company that provides globally-distributed organizations with a simple, unified storage solution that includes mobile access for all of their remote and branch offices. By combining on-premise hardware with cloud storage, Nasuni delivers a secure, all-in-one data storage solution that provides local performance for users, simplified and centralized management for IT, and an easily scalable, complete remote office storage solution for the enterprise.
Nasuni is privately held and based in Natick, Mass. For more information, visit www.nasuni.com.
Social Media Links
All company and product names are property of their respective owners. ( )
For more information, contact:
Davies Murphy Group