HOSTING Launches Cloud Visibility Reporting Tool for Measuring Operational Performance
HOSTING 360 Degrees Report(TM) introduces intelligent, actionable cloud services data that ties quantitative metrics directly to the business
LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — HOSTING, a leading provider of managed cloud services for business-critical applications, today announced a new business insights tool that provides visibility into HOSTING’s cloud services using the five tenets of ITIL service design: availability, performance, recovery, security and capacity. The new 360 Degrees Report(TM) provides a concise summary of both historical and predictive cloud information that customers can use to help optimize their environment in HOSTING’s cloud.
360 Degrees Report is the only cloud report on the market that enables customers to compare their own performance levels with those of organizations in similar industries, running similar applications or with similar critical success factors. Armed with comparison reports, IT leaders can more effectively advocate for changes to systems configurations and security postures, effectively giving HOSTING customers a competitive advantage.
The 360 Degrees Report offers flexibility to tailor reports based on an enterprise’s own critical success factors. Customers configure threshold targets within the five ITIL areas to align with their business priorities. This enables the delivery of relevant intelligence based on the operational performance and security posture deemed most important by individual customers. The monthly 360 Reports provide quantitative metrics for each ITIL area, along with recommendations for improving the score achieved. For example, a 360 Degrees Report could recommend that a customer add monitoring to additional devices to improve availability scoring.
“360 Degrees Report advances the cloud’s promise and delivers a level of intelligence that, until now, has been unavailable,” said Art Zeile, CEO of HOSTING. “This tool elevates cloud operations data to the boardroom with metrics correlated directly to what each customer values – not what others deem important.”
360 Degrees Report provides HOSTING customers:
- Concise managed cloud services data that is immediately actionable via our “performance-on-a-page” reports
- Streamlined summaries that enable quick identification of areas that need attention, and areas that meet or exceed customer success parameters
- Unparalleled transparency, visibility and control via cloud operations information delivered according to the 5 ITIL-based tenets of any cloud installation: availability, performance, recovery, security and capacity
- Business & technical level information that ranges from summary performance data on rates and services to technical information such as monitoring, capacity and backups
- Tailored operational performance information via scores calculated based on the five key report areas and customer-specified critical success factors
- Normative data that compares your cloud performance with that of your neighbors: By industry, revenue, application and critical success factors
- Leading and lagging data: Look 30 days back and 90 days forward via this report. Use the data to proactively forecast upcoming resource needs and to drive investments
HOSTING is exhibiting in Booth No. 904 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center this week during Interop Las Vegas 2013. Attendees can view a demonstration of 360 Degrees Report and learn more about HOSTING’s managed cloud services. HOSTING customers will receive their 360 Degrees Report as a value-added, no-cost monthly tool via HOSTING’s Customer Portal starting this summer.
HOSTING builds and operates high-performance clouds for business-critical applications. With a unique lifecycle approach and the industry’s best team, HOSTING helps organizations design, build, migrate, manage, and protect their cloud-based environments. Using enterprise-class technologies, HOSTING provides the highest levels of availability, recovery, security and performance.