Zane Benefits Publishes New Guide on Stand-Alone Health Reimbursement Accounts
Guide Helps Small Businesses Select an Affordable, Alternative Health Benefits Program
Park City, UT (PRWEB) May 07, 2013
Today, Zane Benefits, Inc. published a new guide on stand-alone health reimbursement accounts. Zane Benefits, which provides comprehensive and flexible alternatives to traditional employer sponsored health benefits, is the leader in defined contribution health plans and health reimbursement arrangements.
According to Zane Benefits´ website, stand-alone health reimbursement accounts (HRAs) are a new alternative to employer-sponsored group health insurance plans. Rather than paying the costs to provide a specific employer-sponsored health benefit, employers can control their costs on a monthly basis by establishing a Stand-Alone HRA program.
With a Stand-Alone HRA program, both the business and employees save money.
- The business gives each employee a fixed dollar amount (an HRA medical allowance) that the employees choose how to spend.
- Employees purchase their own individual policy directly from a health insurance company of their choice (typically, this saves the employee 25-50%).
- Employees use their HRA medical allowance to reimburse themselves for their individual health insurance costs or other medical expenses such as doctor visits and prescription drugs.
- The business sets and controls all costs and has complete control of the HRA program.
According to Zane Benefits´ website, small and medium-sized business owners, non-profits, CEOs, CFOs, HR professionals and accountants can download the buying guide to learn how to evaluate Stand-Alone HRA programs and providers.
The 18-page buying guide is available for free download at the zanebenefits.com website and covers the following topics:
- How Stand-Alone HRAs benefits the small businesses and employees
- Why and how to use HRA Software
- How to compare features with HRA Software
- Questions to ask when researching HRA providers
- The small businesses´ role in administering a successful Stand-Alone HRA program
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits was founded in 2006 to provide a revolutionized SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) administration platform (“ZaneHRA”) for Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and defined contribution health care. The flagship software provides a 100% paperless administration experience to employers and insurance professionals that want to offer better health benefits without a traditional group health insurance plan at lower costs. For more information about ZaneHRA, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/5/prweb10709048.htm