Triumfant Launches its First Monitored Service Solution for Advanced Malware Detection and Remediation
Comprehensive Solution Combines Expert Malware Analysis and Remediation with Remote Monitoring Service to Help Organizations Quickly Detect & Remediate Against Cyber Attacks
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Triumfant, creator of patented software that automatically discovers, analyzes and remediates advanced malware attacks on computers, today launched its first ever Monitored Service Solution offering. The new solution combines Triumfant’s unique, patented malware detection software with the expertise necessary to allow organizations to quickly review and react to suspicious changes in their computing environments. Offered to customers with a remote monitoring service, Triumfant’s software discovers zero-day malware and targeted, advanced cyber security attacks within minutes rather than months.
With this comprehensive monitored service that leverages anomaly detection and patented analytics, Triumfant collects all malicious activity on the endpoint and provides a detailed analysis leading to remediation. Triumfant detects these attacks with tools that identify the affected files, registry keys, processes, and other related services.
“Triumfant’s unique ability to recognize attacks that evade traditional endpoint protections without the need for prior knowledge such as signatures provides unmatched defenses against today’s most sophisticated cyber attacks,” said John Prisco, President and CEO of Triumfant. “As malicious threats against the endpoint continue to grow in volume, sophistication and complexity, we must enable our customers to quickly and easily detect and remediate these advanced malware attacks. We believe our new monitored service offering is a great way for our customers to do just that, with the added expertise of our team to guide them every step of the way.”
Other features of Triumfant’s Monitored Service Solution include:
- Advanced Verification: Offers verification of customer policies with respect to popular, but sometimes unauthorized applications such as iTunes, RealPlayer, Toolbars, and many more.
- Automated Analysis: Allows for intricate analysis of the state of every computer in the monitored population on a daily basis. This analysis will identify, classify, and characterize any unusual changes in machine states.
- Recognition Filters: Develops necessary recognition filters to automate remediation of zero day malware.
- Management: Installation, verification, operation, and maintenance of the Triumfant malware detection solution is provided with each platform.
- Automated Alerts: Syslogs, emails, trouble tickets, and other notification tools are provided for the detection of high priority security incidents such as zero-day malware or other advanced exploits.
Added Prisco, “Unlike other anti-malware solutions available today, Triumfant takes innovation a step further by building sophisticated, situational remediation that ends the attack and repairs all of the collateral damage to the affected machine. This unique combination of daily monitoring by our expert staff using our state-of-the-art malware detection software technology closes significant gaps in endpoint security and solves the equation for comprehensive, successful protection.”
Available immediately, Triumfant’s Monitored Service Offering is free for download on: http://www.triumfant.com/monitored/.
Triumfant leverages patented analytics to detect, analyze and remediate the malicious attacks that evade traditional endpoint protection solutions such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Zero Day Attacks, targeted attacks, and rootkits. Triumfant automates the process of building a contextual and surgical remediation that addresses the malware and all of the associated collateral damage. Endpoints go from infection to remediation in five minutes without the need to reboot or re-image.
Triumfant uses these same analytics to continually enforce security configurations and policies, ensuring that organizations start every day with their endpoints secure and audit ready. Enforce FDCC Compliance with our NIST SCAP Validated tool and see how Triumfant is helping agencies realize the SCAP vision of security automation.