CTIA 2013(TM) May 20, 2013 (Pre-Conference) Partner Events and Seminars
LAS VEGAS, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The following is being released by CTIA 2013:
WHO: As part of the pre-conference for CTIA 2013, influentials, experts and innovators are convening at partner events and seminars.
WHEN: The events and educational sessions listed below are Monday, May 20th. CTIA 2013 is Tuesday, May 21-Thursday, May 23. See the full event schedule at www.ctiashow.com/schedule.
WHAT: Attendee and media registration is available today from 8 a.m-5 p.m. PDT.
Today’s pre-conference events are:
- SIMposium USA, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Veronese 2401 -2402
- 4G LTE and the Drivers of Transformation, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Veronese 2504-2505
- Andrew Seybold Wireless University, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Veronese 2501-2503
- App-solutely Security: The State of Mobile Security, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Titian 2304 – 2305
- App-solutely Security: Networking Cocktail Reception, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m., Titian 2304 – 2305
- ShowStoppers @ CTIA 2013 Media Event, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m., Dal Toro Restaurant at the Palazzo (by invitation only)
WHERE: Sands Expo & Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169. CTIA 2013 show coverage website: http://highlights.ctia2013.com/
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA 2013(TM) takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas and MobileCON(TM) 2013 takes place Oct. 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA-The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry’s voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry’s leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
SOURCE CTIA 2013