AvePoint Celebrates Decade of Sponsorship at Microsoft TechEd North America
Sponsor for the tenth consecutive year at TechEd North America, AvePoint will unveil its latest cloud, compliance, governance, and productivity solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) May 29, 2013
AvePoint, the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced that it is a Silver Sponsor of TechEd North America 2013, Microsoft´s premier technology conference for IT professionals and developers, taking place June 3-6 in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. AvePoint will commemorate its tenth consecutive year of sponsoring TechEd by unveiling its latest products and solutions for managing, governing, and scaling enterprise technology platforms at the event.
AvePoint will offer three days of sessions at its exhibition booth (#2003), with each day focusing on a major business challenge facing the global technology community.
Monday, June 3 — Productivity: Enable collaboration with confidence even at the end points of collaboration with AvePoint´s SharePoint 2013 and Windows 8 apps. AvePoint is also proud to unveil its newest apps to drive productivity:
- AvePoint Pipeline: Display an aggregated view of all CRM opportunities managed by an individual sales person, or by an entire sales team, allowing for enhanced productivity on-the-go. Now available in the Windows 8 Store.
- AvePoint Timeline: Generate an aggregated view of Microsoft Dynamics CRM account activity history at your fingertips on your mobile devices. Now also available for Android in the Google Play Store, with support for iOS coming soon.
- DocAve Analytics: Simplify the monitoring and reporting of SharePoint site usage by alerting users to events such as unusual spikes in usage or outliers in selected browsing history based on typical usage of the SharePoint site. Coming soon to Windows 8 Store.
Tuesday, June 4 — Cloud Computing: To support organizations utilizing Microsoft´s technologies for their cloud computing initiatives, AvePoint offers powerful backup, administration, and management capabilities for cloud, hybrid, and on-premises deployments. AvePoint will showcase its solutions for the cloud:
- DocAve Online: Powerful backup, administration, and management capabilities through a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for organizations utilizing Microsoft Office 365 — SharePoint Online
- Optimizing SharePoint Storage and Management with Windows Azure: Store Binary Large Objects (BLOBs), backup files, archive files, and audit logs on Windows Azure to reduce storage costs for long-term retention
- Managing Azure-hosted SharePoint Assets: Install the DocAve Software Platform and run on Windows Azure to help organizations migrate to, and fully manage, protect, and optimize Azure-hosted, or hybrid, SharePoint environments
Wednesday, June 5 — Compliance & Governance: Don´t miss your chance to get a sneak peek at the newest features coming soon to help you comply and govern your technology platforms:
- Policy Enforcer: Utilize more than 20 configurable rules, or build your own, to monitor your sites around the clock and automatically adjust settings and configurations across existing environments to ensure all sites remain within policy and remain under control. Integrate with Governance Automation and automate the way users provision, manage, and modify sites and permissions throughout their full lifecycle.
- Compliance Detector: Gain insight into key areas of risk your website may be introducing to your organization, and identify compliance and quality errors in your Web content with this free solution. Compliance Detector´s browser-based interface enables you to type in any valid website URL to test from anywhere, including support for mobile devices.
At 1:00pm Central Time (CT) on Thursday, June 6, AvePoint Chief Architect and Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Jeremy Thake will present “Creating Windows Phone 8 Apps for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013”. This session will cover the tools, techniques, and best practices necessary for building great Windows Phone apps that interact with SharePoint 2013.
AvePoint will also continue its tradition of excitement at TechEd North America by giving away another top-of-the-line Ducati Monster Motorcycle. The drawing will take place at 12:00pm on Thursday, June 6.
“Microsoft TechEd North America is one of the premiere industry events put on each year, so there is no better place for AvePoint to announce its newest cloud, governance, compliance, and productivity solutions for social enterprise collaboration,” said Heather Newman, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, AvePoint. “We´re looking forward to a great week of conversation with all of the SharePoint enthusiasts in attendance, while showing how AvePoint can help organizations to collaborate with confidence.”
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world’s largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers — including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies — meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
To follow AvePoint on social media, please visit our website.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebAvePoint/TechEd/prweb10769745.htm