Rally Software’s New Book Maps the Path to Agile Success
Launching at RallyON 2013, “Agile Business” Offers New Ways to Delight Customers and Inspire Teams
BOULDER, Colo., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Rally® (NYSE: RALY), a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development, today announces its third annual RallyON user conference in Boulder, Colorado, June 3-5, 2013. The company’s much anticipated book – Agile Business: A Leader’s Guide to Harnessing Complexity – will be released at the event.
“What’s different about RallyON is it’s inclusive – in content and discussion topics, and in the way it brings different roles together, such as developers and business leaders, to uncover new ways to collaborate and build Agile businesses,” said Ryan Martens, CTO of Rally. “It’s my hope that our third annual RallyON will give attendees the space to discuss and go deeper on the topics they choose and build a strong and growing community of their peers.”
This three-day event draws hundreds of Agile enthusiasts from around the globe to explore, learn and discuss innovative approaches to Agile adoption. RallyON highlights include:
- Industry expert speakers including award-winning author of Personal Kanban, Jim Benson
- Keynote presentations from Rally leaders discussing the evolution and vision of the company and its own distributed team collaboration practices
- Sessions spanning five key tracks: collaboration, transformational leadership, scaling Agile execution, implementing Agile at the strategic level, and technical infrastructure for Agility
- A sold-out 48 hour Hackathon to develop and demo new apps for Rally’s Agile ALM platform – giving customers a stake in making their product work the way they want it to
RallyON attendees will also be among the first to read Agile Business. The book discusses Agile from a business perspective, helping readers understand and apply the principles across their organizations. Agile Business contains real-world advice from 35 Agile coaches, executives, developers and managers.
View the complete RallyON conference agenda and register to attend online. Can’t make it to Boulder for RallyON? Watch these key presentations, broadcasted live:
- Agile Portfolio Management | Monday, June 3 – 3:15PM MT
- Agile Mythbuster – Metrics & Insights | Tuesday, June 4 – 12:45PM MT
- Creating an Agile Business | Wednesday, June 5 – 12:00PM MT
For live updates, follow @RallySoftware on Twitter and join the conversation using the official conference hashtag: #RallyON2013. Tweet this now: @RallySoftware launches Agile Business book @ #RallyON13 conference, expert advice from 30+ coaches, execs, devs http://amzn.to/133vvu7
Rally Software is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development. The Rally Agile application lifecycle management (ALM) platform transforms the way organizations manage the software development lifecycle by closely aligning software development and strategic business objectives, facilitating collaboration, increasing transparency and automating manual processes. Companies use Rally to accelerate the pace of innovation, improve productivity and more effectively adapt to rapidly changing customer needs and competitive dynamics. Rally supports over 168,000 paid users and more than 1,000 customers, including 34 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Rally, the Rally logo, and Rally Software Development are trademarks of Rally Software Development Corp. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Rally Software