Netformx Acquisition of VARcompliance Introduces New Offerings to Drive Greater Profitability for Enterprise Tech Proposals
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, has completed the acquisition of technology and team from VARcompliance, LLC (VARcompliance), the leading provider of automated vendor certification and incentive reward tracking, monitoring and management solutions. The VARcompliance Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings ensure Netformx customers can take full advantage of vendor incentive programs and manage certifications with leading equipment vendors including Cisco. The net result is better overall profitability for technology proposals created for enterprise clients by taking advantage of available discounts and cash back offers.
The acquisition of VARcompliance reflects Netformx’s commitment to helping customers make the most of their sales by extending the workflow associated with creating proposals. Customers can take into consideration vendor incentive programs as the proposal is generated. Better visibility into the profitability associated with a given opportunity aids in making better business decisions and ensures winning proposals.
VARcompliance’s VxP SaaS platform automates the process of capturing more reward dollars, removes labor-intensive and manual tasks to ensure compliance, and significantly improves the visibility and management of vendor reward and certification programs. Customers benefit from reducing the time and cost required to track certifications, improving visibility into complex reward programs while designing solutions, and consolidating audit and compliance management. As a result, customers can increase their profitability with faster and more accurate proposals, greater promotional program participation, and tighter relationships with their equipment vendor partners and distributors.
- “The acquisition of VARcompliance adds a new dimension to our offerings and the initial response from our customers has been tremendous,” said Ittai Bareket, Chief Executive Officer at Netformx. “Most of our customers immediately see the cost savings offered by using VARcompliance and the direct impact it can have in making better decisions on what products to include in a proposal to maximize their vendor incentives.”
- “As part of Netformx, VARcompliance is going to grow more aggressively and faster,” said George Mellor, President of VARcompliance, a Netformx company. “I am delighted to join Netformx’s executive team and continue to deliver leading solutions for our customers.”
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation, and DesignXpert Version 15.
- Find out how VARcompliance solutions directly impact profitability.
- Read the Pipeline article and interview with Mike Fitz, Vice President of Solution at Sprint entitled The Next Profitability Challenge: Enterprise Cloud.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company’s award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 2,680 solution providers as customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase(TM) is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, Brocade, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, and TrippLite.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.