Inocybe Technologies Unveils The SDN Industry’s First Unified Infrastructure Virtualization Platform at The Cloud Computing Expo 2013
Company Delivers a One-Stop-Shop for Businesses to Find the Providers and Applications Necessary to Create an End-to-End Cloud Computing Infrastructure
Montreal, QC, Canada (PRWEB) June 10, 2013
At the Cloud Computing Expo 2013, Inocybe Technologies Inc., the company that aims to keep IT simple, is introducing the Inocybe Virtualization Platform (IVP), the software-defined networking (SDN) industry´s first unified infrastructure virtualization platform. From smart to simple, IVP is a turnkey solution that allows any organization to create a private, community, or global scale public cloud computing infrastructure in just seconds. The product unites a wide variety of network, computing and storage application options with a simple plug-and-play architecture that businesses can use to rapidly create virtual data centers in the cloud.
“Launching and managing a cloud-based IT infrastructure can be overwhelmingly complicated and costly for many businesses today. With our platform, companies simply sign up for a subscription, turn the product on, make choices of their preferred application and service providers, and let us do the rest,” said Mathieu Lemay, president and chief executive officer of Inocybe Technologies. “Most cloud data centers take weeks or even months to set up. At Inocybe Technologies we believe that managing your infrastructure should be simple and instantaneous.”
The Inocybe Virtualization Platform offers the features and options that many of today´s businesses need in a single, easy-to-use system, including:
- Public cloud integration — IVP integrates with popular public clouds (Rackspace, Amazon EC2) and also private cloud APIs based on OpenStack. These clouds may be used as resources within a customer´s library and inserted in virtual infrastructure projects to address a variety of purposes.
- Pre-integrated library of application choices — IVP is one of the only SDN cloud data center options that comes pre-packaged with a variety of server and network application choices, such as OpenStack components, firewalls, and load balancers. These applications can be instantly deployed on a variety of network or compute resources through the platform’s simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Power management options for Green IT — Powering the Green Star Network which was the world´s first zero carbon network, the platform has the ability to provide power management capabilities. Using these power measurements, customers can provide virtual infrastructure power estimates to their clients and network users. This information can be used in GHG accounting to achieve a greener IT environment.
- Automated device discovery — IVP automatically discovers all network and compute resources when it is turned on, regardless of infrastructure type, to provide a complete, end-to-end view of the infrastructure.
- Distributed, inter-cloud management — IVP was designed from the ground-up to support distributed cloud management of any size. Customers can easily federate multiple public and private clouds as part of their physical substrate for virtual infrastructures and manage them all through a single interface.
- High availability support — IVP is built in Scala and uses the state of the art Akka runtime designed for scalability, fault-tolerance and reliability. The solution provides monitoring of all physical and virtual resources to report on service-level agreements both at the resource and the service level.
- Integrated cloud and SDN controllers — IVP has built-in cloud and software-defined network (SDN) controllers. This provides customers with a turnkey solution for all their infrastructure needs.
Availability and Deployment Options
The platform can be deployed through both on-site installations and hosted solution options. On-site installations require hardware appliances to be deployed to each customer site. The hosted solution can be installed instantaneously through a cloud connector virtual appliance which securely bridges a customer’s management environment to Inocybe Technologies’ cloud infrastructure. Both deployment options are priced as subscription-based services.
IVP is currently available through an early adopter beta program. Interested participants can sign up at: http://www.inocybe.com/eap/. The platform will be commercially available in September of this year. A 10% discount will be offered for any earlier adopter participants who choose to purchase the commercial version of platform following the IVP beta program.
Demonstrations of the IVP product are available in the Inocybe Technologies booth #355 at the Cloud Computing Expo, June 10th-13th, 2013 in New York City. More information on the Inocybe Virtualization Platform is available at: http://www.inocybe.com/platform.
About Inocybe Technologies Inc.
Inocybe Technologies Inc. makes networking infrastructure simple to launch and monetize by alleviating the complexities of today’s Information Communication Technology (ICT) management. The company delivers a one-stop-shop for businesses who want to quickly find all the providers and products they need to deploy, operate, and manage a virtualized network infrastructure. Inocybe Technologies combines cloud computing, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and DevOps technologies into their single, flexible Inocybe Virtualization Platform (IVP) that any organization can use to create a global scale infrastructure in just seconds. Inocybe Technologies is privately held and has been a pioneer in user empowered networking research since 2005. For additional information, follow us @inocybetech or visit: http://www.inocybe.com.
Inocybe Technologies Media and Analyst Contact:
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/6/prweb10814424.htm