Brand-New Resource from Atlantic Information Services Analyzes Pharmacy Benefit Management Trends
Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013 serves as an “Executive Summary” of pharmacy benefits corporate activity with details of financial results, leadership changes, enrollment statistics, and mergers and acquisitions activity.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 13, 2013
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), publishers of industry-leading newsletters Drug Benefit News and Specialty Pharmacy News, is pleased to announce the release of Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013, a brand-new resource containing valuable insight and expert analysis on pharmacy benefit management trends in regards to market share, formulary structures, PBM contracting, transparency, copays and Rx drug costs, and utilization. Available in a printed book or CD format, this well-organized resource serves as an “Executive Summary” of pharmacy benefits corporate activity with details of financial results, leadership changes, enrollment statistics, and mergers and acquisitions activity – including a look at the impact of the Express Scripts-Medco merger.
Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013 provides convenient access to analysis by industry experts and thought leaders from across the nation to help answer vital questions such as:
- In what ways has the impact of Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) been felt in formulary design?
- What are the most significant trends seen in payers´ coverage?
- How do the “Essential Health Benefit” provisions of the health reform law affect plan designs for health insurance exchanges?
- What metrics are being used to determine the success or failure of narrow networks?
- Which benchmarking tools for pricing are most favored – Average Wholesale Price or alternative drug pricing methods – and what are their pros and cons?
- What advantages are seen when pharmacy benefits are outsourced?
- What new partnerships, strategies and product launches have most impacted efforts to curb specialty pharmacy costs?
Additionally, Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013 includes a completely updated directory of pharmacy benefit vendors, with addresses, company phone numbers, websites and top executive names and titles.
Drug Benefit Trends and Strategies: 2013 was written for professionals at PBMs, PBAs and SPPs, pharmacies and drug stores, pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers, health plans, pharmaceutical research organizations, health systems and medical centers, financial and investment firms, consulting firms, and large-scale employers. For more information, including a full table of contents, visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/drug-benefit-trends-and-strategies.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars, and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/6/prweb10823476.htm