Silverback Learning Solutions Introduces Triple-Play Technology Solution of Mileposts, Gooru and LinkIt! For K-12 School Districts at ISTE 2013
Silverback Learning Solutions, an educator-founded technology company and developer of Mileposts™, a results-driven instructional improvement system installed in schools K-12 nationwide, today announces they will be exhibiting at ISTE, where they will demo the combined technology of partners, Gooru and LinkIt!, which is integrated with Mileposts, enabling personalized learning environments for students.
Boise, ID (PRWEB) June 21, 2013
Silverback Learning Solutions (http://www.silverbacklearning.com), an educator-founded technology company and developer of Mileposts™, a results-driven instructional improvement system installed in schools K-12 nationwide, today announces they will be exhibiting at ISTE, the premier education conference, held in San Antonio, Texas from June 23-26, 2013. Silverback Learning Solutions can be found at booth #10305 and attendees at ISTE for the first time can demo the combined technology of partners, Gooru and LinkIt!, which is integrated with Mileposts, enabling personalized learning environments for students.
Unveiling a new solution for K-12 at ISTE:
- Mileposts enables personalized learning environments for students in schools K-12 and the technology is currently installed in 13 states throughout the U.S. Mileposts is a cloud- based learning solution designed to erase the achievement gap and raise the level of success for all students, regardless of socio-economic status or learning ability by allowing teachers to easily create personalized learning plans at the point of instruction for all their students, based expressly on each student’s learning needs.
- Mileposts allows teachers to pinpoint the exact educational areas where students individually struggle-and now, thanks to integration of Gooru’s content, teachers can fill these gaps with personalized, web-based educational resources that align with Common Core State Standards. Leveraging Gooru’s search capabilities, Mileposts enables educators to identify individual student needs and immediately suggest the most appropriate and high-quality learning materials available.
- Mileposts combines Linkit!’s laser-focus of formative and summative assessment, which is easy and flexible for teachers to manage in a classroom while students are assimilating knowledge. Combined with Gooru’s education search engine and tools to organize resources into playlists for learning, teachers now have the new “triple play ” for student success.
"Personalizing the K-12 classroom for every student can be done,” said Dr. Jim Lewis, CEO of Silverback Learning Solutions. Teachers want to know everything possible about each of their students to help them learn. In that pursuit, we’ve created an end-to-end solution that enables a teacher to identify student needs, craft collaborative intervention strategies, and deploy individualized content from the convenience of one platform. This solution represents a fluid and dynamic collaboration of education experts and the conversations that we seek will continue to inform, refine and improve the use of technology in the classroom.”
OTHER IMPORTANT SILVERBACK LEARNING SOLUTIONS NEWS AT ISTE:
- Silverback Learning Solutions will soon be announcing their next technology, which is a teacher effectiveness tool in Fall 2013.
- Silverback Learning Solutions will also be announcing a partnership at ISTE with CES, the Collaborative for Educational Services. Located in Northampton, MA since 1974, the Collaborative for Educational Services is a non-profit educational services agency, committed to reaching and educating all learners, and experienced in working with educators to help students learn and succeed.
“Massachusetts is globally recognized for excellence in education,” said Dr. Jim Lewis, CEO of Silverback Learning Solutions. Our partnership with Collaborative for Educational Services marks the first time Mileposts, Silverback’s instructional improvement system, will be introduced to K-12 schools in Massachusetts. We look forward to collaborating with state educators and contributing to the development of new ways to improve instruction, student learning and achievement.”
About Silverback Learning Solutions
Silverback Learning Solutions empowers educators to drive intentional instruction for greater achievement in all students. Built in the classroom, Silverback’s Mileposts provides quick and easy access for teachers to build and share customized learning plans for each student, including collaborative Response to Intervention (RtI) management. For more information visit http://www.silverbacklearning.com.
Cherie Le Penske
LP Group for Silverback Learning Solutions
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/6/prweb10857355.htm