KineticD Introduces MS SharePoint Backup Protection
Hybrid Cloud Protection for Popular Business Collaboration Tool Now Available
TORONTO, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — KineticD(TM), known for its cloud backup and data recovery services for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced that its KineticCloud(TM) Backup for Servers has been enhanced to protect all data associated with Microsoft’s SharePoint®, a business collaboration platform that provides workers with the ability to share work online and organize projects and teams.
- Full Coverage: KineticD provides complete protection by backing up MS SharePoint 2010 & 2013 content databases, service applications and search data leveraging Microsoft’s native APIs.
- Customized Backup Protection: SMBs and channel partners have the ability to set up granular backups for even greater backup and recovery efficiency.
- Delta Block and Incremental Backups: KineticD sends incremental data changes and only transfers blocks that haven’t been stored in the vault, eliminating unnecessary data at the source and providing much faster backups that consume less storage, bandwidth and time.
- Agentless Deployment: Backups don’t require installing individual agents or plug-ins, providing greater scalability and efficiency.
- Granular Scheduling: Backups can be scheduled for off-peak times, or at specific intervals during the day for better workflow.
- Hybrid Cloud Protection: Access to off-line (local) and online (remote) versions of files provide ongoing availability to digital assets at all times.
- KineticD Channel Partners: Now have the ability to augment their offerings with fast, easy backup and restoration of this popular tool.
Jamie Brenzel, CEO, KineticD said:
“As the adoption of virtualization grows, collaboration products such as SharePoint provide SMBs with access to interactive tools and technologies from any location. Whether on a local server or in the Cloud, the need for the recovery of applications and their associated data in the event of a disaster is critical. The backup and recovery of products, such as SharePoint, provides access to the most current versions of critical data from any desktop, laptop or mobile device.”
Dylan Hodge, partner, Daxtech IT Solutions said:
“Our customers look to us to provide them with a turnkey solution for backup and recovery of all of their data including MS SharePoint, regardless of location. With KineticCloud Backup, we are able to incorporate a recurring revenue stream into our business model that provides our customers with a reliable, scalable online backup solution; a win-win for all parties.”
Social Media Destinations:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KineticD
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KineticD
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/KineticD
KineticD(TM), an early pioneer of cloud backup technology, has set a new industry standard by providing small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) with the same level of security and protection that is available to large enterprises. KineticD’s patented KineticCloud(TM) Backup technology, known for its scalability, advanced data reduction capabilities and ease-of-use, has won prestigious industry awards and has been featured in many key industry publications. Founded in 2002, KineticD technologies and solutions are currently used daily by over 60,000 customers, 1,000 resellers, 100 MSPs and private label partners for online backup and recovery, archiving, disaster readiness, secure file sharing and remote access. For a free trial or to request more information, visit www.kineticd.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.