Celent and Silanis Webcast to Share E-Signature Trends for Life Insurance Carriers
Silanis will co-host a webcast with Celent sponsored by the Life Office Management Association (LOMA) to share e-signature trends for life insurance carriers July 18 from 2-3 p.m. ET.
Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
E-signature adoption is on the rise among life insurers. This statement comes according to an April 2013 survey by analyst firm Celent that reported 74 percent of life companies are using some form of electronic signature in their dealings with customers and agents. To address this growing trend, Silanis, the leader in electronic signature solutions with over 600 million documents processed annually, will co-host a webcast with Celent sponsored by the Life Office Management Association (LOMA) to share e-signature trends for life insurance carriers July 18 from 2-3 p.m. ET.
The insurance industry is embracing e-signatures because of the technology’s proven list of benefits, including:
- E-signatures make it easier for agents to do business with insurers and gain unprecedented visibility and control over new business processing;
- E-signatures allow agents to improve productivity and shorten the time to commission payout;
- E-signatures allow both the insurance company and agent reduce risk related to disputes;
- E-signatures provide customers with a more convenient and efficient experience.
In this complementary 60-minute webcast, Celent analyst, Karen Monks, will share highlights and insight from her recent research report, “Have E-Signatures Finally Arrived? An Update for Life Insurers.” The presentation will answer common e-signature questions, such as:
- What applications are using electronic signatures being used?
- How do life insurance companies perceive the value of electronic signatures?
- What perceived or real obstacles are impeding adoption?
- What are the top requirements upon which to evaluate and select a solution?
Life carriers may register for this webcast online at http://www.silanis.com/about-us/events/e-signature-trends-for-life-insurance-companies?utm_campaign=Webcast_LifeCarriers&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=NR.
Silanis is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world, responsible for processing more than 600 million documents annually. Founded in 1992, Silanis’ solutions e-Sign Enterprise and e-SignLive enable thousands of organizations, including four of the top 10 North American banks, eight of the top 15 insurance companies and the entire US Army to accelerate business transactions, improve customer experience and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Silanis provides the most flexible deployment options with its on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions, eliminating manual, paper-based processing and enabling e-commerce and e-government transactions to be electronically executed from start to finish.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10871360.htm