BRICS Incontinence Devices Market 2019 Analysis and Forecast in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
“Incontinence Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2019” is the new market research report added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 05, 2013
This new report, “Incontinence Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2019" provides key market data on the Incontinence Devices market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories – Protective Garments for Incontinence, Urinary Catheters and Urine Bags. The report “Incontinence Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2019" – http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/262435-incontinence-devices-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2019.html – also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Incontinence Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world’s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It’s estimated that shortly after 2020, India’s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Incontinence Devices market categories – Protective Garments for Incontinence, Urinary Catheters and Urine Bags.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2005 to 2012, forecast forward for seven years to 2019.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Incontinence Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Incontinence Devices market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Unicharm Corporation, Hypermarcas SA, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Pro Descart Industria e Comercio Ltda, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Paul Hartmann AG, ONTEX International N.V., Coloplast A/S, B. Braun Melsungen AG, C. R. Bard, Inc., Covidien plc, Medline Industries, Inc. and Teleflex Incorporated.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=262435 . Alternatively can get DISCOUNT @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=262435.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Incontinence Devices competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Overview of Key Companies in BRICS Incontinence Devices Market:
1. Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA
2. Unicharm Corporation
3. Hypermarcas SA
4. Kimberly-Clark Corporation
5. Pro Descart Industria e Comercio Ltd
6. First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
7. Paul Hartmann AG
8. ONTEX International N.V.
9. Coloplast A/S
10. B. Braun Melsungen AG
11. C. R. Bard, Inc.
12. Covidien plc
13. Medline Industries, Inc.
14. Teleflex Incorporated
Explore more reports on Medical Devices Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/brics-incontinence-device/market-2019-analysis/prweb10902214.htm