Virido Spins Off Technology Division as a New Company “VConligo”
A new cloud-based technology platform will change the way companies manage their sales, marketing and support channels. VConligo's technology platform will decrease costs, increase visibility, provide customer feedback and provide a better overall customer experience.
Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) July 08, 2013
Using the right 3rd party vendors (BPO) to perform business functions can be very rewarding and can also be very challenging and costly. Working as a vendor for more than 25 years and providing services to vendors for more than 12 years, Virido has experienced many of the same challenges. In 2010, Virido created a technology company, “VConligo” which developed, tested and successfully deployed a solution designed from the end users perspective. VConligo takes away many operational challenges and creates a more cost effective and efficient outsourcing channel while giving the client more control and visibility to the services they are paying for.
VConligo is a flexible cloud based multi-channel sales and support CRM, Training, Process and Reporting application that increases efficiency, consistency and visibility while decreasing costs. Learn how to have access to this technology without any additional costs. Call Gary today at 480-419-9063 for a demonstration of VConligo.
- A single customizable cloud based technology platform for multiple BPO’s and sales and support channels.
- Customer history and data that improves targeting for future campaigns.
- Access to a single sourced application that provides training curriculum, scripting, product information, sales process, sales verification, order entry stats and reporting (Interactive and static).
- And more
- Easy access to reports, customer history, scripting, wave files and more
- Client controls everything
- Dedicated IT team – can reduce or eliminate the need for IT support at the BPO site
- 100% recording files
- All BPO’s are on the same technology platform
- No more multiple charges for changes to process, scripting or reporting
- Changes are all happening at the same time for all BPO’s on the platform
- Ability to view agent stats and rankings in real time
- Ability to make changes on the fly as employer and client’s needs change
- Ability to micro manage campaigns, BPO’s and more
- Allows for proactive rather than reactive management
- Faster complaint resolution
- Decreased customer complaints
- Ability to capture customer and agent feedback
- Customer Escalation Process
- And more
If you have these challenges then VConligo is worth checking out:
- Do you work with internal or external call centers?
- Do you work with multiple call centers or outsource partners?
- Do you have to consolidate your BPO reports to get your overall totals?
- Would like access to more data and reporting options faster?
- Require more visibility at the agent, BPO or supervisor level?
- Need to understand more about information being captured?
- Need to analyze campaigns more in depth and understand trending?
- Find that your personnel resources are spending time in meetings reviewing the same information multiple times?
- Find it hard to ensure that all BPO’s have all of the updated information on a timely basis?
- Have improperly trained agents on your campaigns?
- Unable access wave files and data as needed, or have to wait for the BPO to provide?
- Like to see more pipeline information?
- And more
Want to learn how to have access to this technology at no extra cost? Call Gary Finney at 480-419-9063 for a demonstration of VConligo today.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10873533.htm