Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market Prospects Globally Examined in Discounted SDI Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
Discounted market study “The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023” elaborated by Strategic Defence Intelligence has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the study, North America is expected to be the largest spender on missiles and missile defense systems globally with a share of about 40 percent during the forecast period.
London, UK (PRWEB) July 08, 2013
In spite of the budget cuts seen in the U.S., North America is expected to be the largest spender on missiles and missile defense systems globally with a share of about 40 percent during the forecast period. Asia and Europe are anticipated to account for about 35 percent and just over 15 percent shares of the worldwide missiles and missile defense systems market, respectively, during the forecast period, due to the efforts of Indian, Chinese and Russian governments to modernise their countries’ armed forces. The Middle East, Latin America and Africa account for nine percent, two percent and one percent of global missile and missile defense systems expenditure, respectively.
MBDA, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., Eurosam, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Kongsberg Defense Systems, Saab, Boeing, Alliant Techsystems, BrahMos Aerospace, BAE Systems, Rheinmetall Defense, Denel Dynamics and Tactical Missiles Corporation are some of the major players in the global missiles and missile defense systems marketplace.
Discounted market study “The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023” elaborated by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 4,320.00
The report offers comprehensive insights into the global missiles and missile defense systems market development over the next decade, besides disclosing potential market entry opportunities along with detailed long-term market size forecasts up to 2023.
- In-depth analysis of the world missiles and missile defense systems industry, including historic and forecast global industry values;
- Detailed discussion of major factors influencing demand;
- Coverage of industry trends, recent developments and challenges faced by manifold industry participants;
- SWOT analysis of the market;
- Insightful country-level market analysis, covering the leading countries such as the U.S., the UK, Russia, France, Qatar, UAE, China, South Korea, India, Algeria, Brazil and Peru;
- Up-close look at major missile programmes;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and the leading companies in the industry;
- Overview of key industry news.
More discounted and new studies by the publisher can be found at SDI page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10906026.htm