Telligent Named a Strong Performer by Independent Research Firm
Leading enterprise social software provider, Telligent, highlighted for its robust platform capabilities and community features.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 09, 2013
Telligent, a market leader in enterprise social software, today announced that it has been recognized by Forrester Research Inc., as a Strong Performer in its esteemed “Forrester Wave™: Social Depth Platforms, Q3 2013” report. This report, which evaluates companies based on their strategy, current offering and market presence, considers nine of the top community and social depth marketing technology platforms that help turn a brand’s website into a social hub.
The most critical online channel for brands is still a company’s websites. According to the report, “marketers have invested significant budget and resources to make their websites content-rich destinations that effectively tell stories about their brands, products and offerings. And with the proliferation of social media, marketers strive to incorporate social features that help transform their static, company-centric websites into dynamic, customer-centric destinations that 1) encourage user generated content, and 2) facilitate interactions between their company’s brand and potential customers.” (1)
Brands can make this transformation by integrating online communities with their websites to support social interaction. The report continues by stating that “social depth platforms meet this need by helping companies deploy online communities and related social capabilities on their websites and microsites.” (1)
Forrester states that “social depth platforms allow marketers to:
- Launch and moderate online discussions
- Import and publish user-generated content
- Manage and track community actions” (1)
Recognized by Forrester as a Strong Performer in the social depth platforms category, Telligent highlights include:
- “Telligent offers marketers a comprehensive community feature set. The platform’s strengths include support for various rich media formats, customizable search options, and advanced mobile features.”
- “Telligent offers a large development ecosystem, including Widget Studio and Telligent Marketplace, which includes dozens of applications that can be customized by marketers.”
- “Telligent’s customers give it high marks for its professional services offerings.”
- “Telligent’s ability to launch a lightweight community in 60 seconds is a nice feature for marketers who require very short lead times to pilot or deploy a simple community.”
- “Telligent also provides tight support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office documents.” (1)
“We are very proud that Forrester recognizes Telligent as a Strong Performer, and we view this report as affirmation of the value that community software brings to businesses across all sectors,” said Rob Howard, Telligent Founder and CTO, who helped develop the company’s cutting-edge platform. “We created our innovative community software based on our customers’ needs to improve their businesses through social customer engagement and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Our customers, such as Titleist and Hitched, use community for social marketing to increase awareness, build brand loyalty and deepen customer engagement.”
(1) The Forrester Wave™: Social Depth Platforms, Q3 2013, Forrester Research, Inc., July 9, 2013.
Telligent powers online communities and enterprise social networks that are essential to business. Global brands including Cadbury, Dell, Investec, Microsoft, Oxfam, Rackspace, Sitecore and Susan G. Komen for the Cure trust Telligent to transform their business with social. Telligent software helps companies empower their customers, employees and partners with social collaboration tools that drive real business value: higher sales, lower costs and bigger ideas. Our commitment to customer excellence is matched only by our dedication to community service, a people-first philosophy that defines our brand promise. For more information, visit Telligent.com or connect with us on Twitter and Facebook.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10911471.htm