Gild Presents The 2013 Recruiter Summit
Talent Acquisition Leaders from Facebook, Nike, Red Hat, Informatica, Square and More, Come Together at Gild’s First Summit to Revolutionize Recruiting
SAN FRANCISCO, California (PRWEB) July 09, 2013
Gild, which brings meritocracy to tech hiring through innovative recruiting technologies, today announced that its first Recruiter Summit will be held September 15-18, 2013 at MacArthur Place in Sonoma, CA. The Recruiter Summit, which features an entourage of the world’s leading recruiting executives, will inspire, educate, and transform recruiters into strategic hiring architects capable of influencing and leading the entire recruiting lifecycle. Registration for the Summit is currently open (http://info.gild.com/Gild-Recruiter-Summit.html) with a limited number of spaces available.
“Big data and social networks are rapidly transforming how we identify, evaluate, engage and cultivate talent,” said Brad Warga, Senior Vice President of Customer and Employee Success at Gild. “We believe it is important for recruiters and talent acquisition leaders to not only learn how to manage this data, but also enhance their strategic recruiting and relationship building skills. Recruiters who register for the Summit will have the opportunity to learn from and be coached by an unparalleled group of industry experts from Facebook, Nike, and Red Hat, among others.”
According to Warga, automated data aggregation and predictive scoring are returning recruiting to its roots in strategic sales and marketing where face-to-face evaluations and creating a great candidate experience reign.
Attendees will learn a wide range of valuable skills including:
- Innovative sourcing strategies to improve accuracy and speed in finding quality talent.
- Relationship building techniques to better understand motivations.
- How to create the best candidate experience – company positioning, selecting the right interviewers, creating realistic job previews and overall ensuring an optimal candidate experience.
- Candidate evaluation methods including behavioral interviewing, assessment testing and social media.
- How to craft a company value proposition statement.
- Negotiation and closing techniques to overcome objections, balance team feedback and set-up the close.
- Self-awareness and confidence through pre- and post Summit skills inventories and video-taped role-playing sessions.
“As the CEO of Gild I have experienced the pain and frustration of trying to find the right talent,” said Sheeroy Desai, CEO and co-founder of Gild. “In short, traditional hiring approaches are broken. The Recruiter Summit reflects Gild’s vision to fix hiring. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to bring together such a powerhouse group of talent acquisition leaders committed to this same vision.”
The 2013 Recruiter Summit will feature motivational speakers, career consultants and talent acquisition leaders from across the industry.
Keynote speakers include:
- Chris Barez-Brown – motivational speaker, author, innovation and creativity guru who specializes in taking businesses to the next level through promoting change and breakthrough thinking. Chris will hold a session on how to bring energy and creativity to the role of recruiter.
- Molly Fletcher – nicknamed “the female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, applies lessons learned from nearly two decades of experience as a sports agent to educate audiences on relationship selling, customer service and branding. Molly will teach how to acquire relationship selling skills and about the art of the deal.
- Dan Holland – a clinical psychologist who works with founders, CEOs and senior executives on challenges related to individual leadership effectiveness, top team functioning, and organization culture. Dan will hold a session on candidate evaluation and how to assess candidate motivation.
- Kelly Studer – a career stylist who has worked with Google, Salesforce.com, Sapient and Accenture to coach professionals on developing their personal brand and career path. Kelly will teach negotiation techniques and how to overcome objections.
A highlight of the Recruiter Summit will be a panel with Talent Leaders from Facebook, Nike, Red Hat, Informatica, and Square. These influential leaders will discuss the current state of recruiting, including their ideas on sourcing, recruitment branding, optimizing the candidate experience, and how to best collaborate with hiring managers.
Program Details and Registration
The Recruiter Summit is designed for Talent Acquisition leaders and full life-cycle recruiters with two or more years of experience. A maximum of 25 attendees will be accepted. The price for the three-day training is $2,995 and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as transportation to and from San Francisco International Airport and MacArthur Place. A special discounted room rate is available at MacArthur Place for all Recruiter Summit attendees (http://www.macarthurplace.com).
To register go to: http://info.gild.com/Gild-Recruiter-Summit.html. For additional information or assistance, please contact Gild at (800) 664-2366 or e-mail CS(at)gild(dot)com.
For more information on Gild, visit: http://www.gild.com/company/press
Gild (http://www.gild.com) — Tech recruiting has been begging for innovation. That’s why Gild is here. Gild provides recruiting solutions that harness the power of data to liberate hiring teams from the challenges of finding developers. Using patent-pending technology, Gild evaluates the work of millions of developers so companies using Gild’s talent acquisition tools know who’s good and can target the right candidates. Launched in 2011, Gild is backed by Globespan Capital Partners and Baseline Ventures, and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10908881.htm