CompTIA Names Dina Moskowitz, CEO of SaaSMAX to their Vendor Advisory Council
CompTIA, the non-profit trade association for the IT industry has announced the addition of Dina Moskowitz, Founder and CEO of SaaSMAX, to their prestigious CompTIA Vendor Advisory Council. The addition of Ms. Moskowitz to the Council ensures representation for the SaaS App Vendors and SaaS community.
(PRWEB) July 12, 2013
CompTIA, the non-profit trade association for the IT industry has announced the addition of Dina Moskowitz, Founder and CEO of SaaSMAX, to their prestigious CompTIA Vendor Advisory Council. The Council represents the collective expertise of top information technology (IT) channel executives who are chartered with shaping CompTIA’s future initiatives, policy stances and programs. CompTIA is a recognized authority in IT education and public policy advocacy, and the largest non-profit IT trade association in the world.
The addition of Dina Moskowitz to the Council ensures representation for the SaaS App Vendors and SaaS community. Dina’s selection to the Council was predicated on her channel expertise, accomplishments, and support for SaaS App Vendors. Dina Moskowitz has been leading and/or consulting to cloud-based, SaaS and other technology companies throughout her career. As founder and CEO of SaaSMAX Corp., the ultimate SaaS Marketplace for business cloud software vendors (“SaaS Vendors”), Dina conceived and built a marketplace allowing resellers to create new revenues and partner opportunities. She is recognized by UBM Tech Channel CRN as one of the ‘Top Women in the Channel’, the recipient of the SMB 150 Award, the CRN Top 500 Solution Providers Award and San Diego IT Leadership Award.
“The advent and rapid adoption of cloud computing has dramatically changed the way customers provision technology solutions,” said Annette Taber, vice president, channel strategies, CompTIA. “It’s also impacted the dynamics between technology vendors and their channel partners. To help our industry tackle these challenges, our Vendor Advisory Council has engaged the expertise of leading hardware manufacturers and software vendors. The addition of SaasMAX – a true ‘born in the cloud vendor’ – brings a new and unique perspective to our Council.”
“It is quite an honor to serve on the CompTIA Vendor Advisory Council, “ said Dina Moskowitz. “I hope to bring a new and valuable perspective to the table that will help to shape future initiatives and policies.”
Dina joins the following Council Members on CompTIA’s Vendor Advisory Council:
- Mike Haines, Director – WW SMB Channel Incentive Strategy & Design, Microsoft
- Jay McBain, Co-Founder, ChannelEyes
- Frank Raimondi, WW Alliance Program Manager, Intel
Vendor Advisory Council members include:
- Toni Clayton-Hine, Vice President, Global Channel Marketing, Xerox
- Ted Cole, Vice President, Channel Sales, ADTRAN Inc.
- Len DiCostanzo, Senior Vice President, Business Development; Roger Egan, Vice President, North American Channels, Red Hat Inc.
- Donna Grothjan, Vice President, Worldwide Distribution, Juniper Networks
- Adeel Javaid, President, Vision Tech Solutions
- Colleen Kapase, Senior Director, Partner Readiness, VMware
- Betsy Larson, Vice President, U.S. Channel Sales, NEC Display
- Sheila O'Neil, Vice President, Channel Sales, Panasonic
- Paul Shaffer, Executive Director, Global Channel Marketing, Dell
- Doug Smith, Vice President, Global Channels and Alliances, VMware
- Michael Swailes, Director, WW Services Partner Org., Cisco Systems
- Susan Underhill, Vice President, Global Learning, Hewlett-Packard
- Frank Vitagliano, Senior Vice President, North American Channels, Dell
- Stephanie Young, Global Account Director, Microsoft
About SaaSMAX Corp.
SaaSMAX Corp. is the ultimate SaaS Marketplace for business cloud software vendors (“SaaS Vendors”) and resellers to create new revenues and partner opportunities. Resellers can now find and compare SaaS Apps AND manage deal registrations, affiliate tools and commissions, all in one place. SaaS Vendors now have the ultimate neutral venue to showcase their solutions to relevant B2B Resellers and Buyers, plus marketing support and tools to track sales conversions and commissions. To learn more, visit us at http://www.SaaSMAX.com and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/WiseSaaS. Press Contact: Jocelyn(at)SaaSMAX(dot)com
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through its educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. For more information, visit http://www.comptia.org or follow CompTIA on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/comptia.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10917038.htm