24Seven Cart Launches New Product Feed Optimization Feature
In order to give retailers an additional marketing channel, LAN Services has launched a new product feed optimization feature for Google Base in 24Seven shopping cart.
CA, USA (PRWEB) July 12, 2013
Google Base or Google Shopping is for allowing users to search for different products & services on the web stores and compare the prices among them. It is an effective marketing tool to highlight products on the web store. It lets the retailers upload and manage the product data feed files to the Google for the detailed information about the product.
This helps the shoppers who are searching for the products that in turn drives traffic to the web store. This new marketing channel is a free service offered by Google. There are some other additional details which are required for product listing purposes such as size, weight, color, UPC/ISBN code, product images.
LAN Services has launched new product feed optimization feature to upload data feeds in the Google Base integrated with its 24Seven Cart platform. In addition to this, the product feed optimization feature also works for eBay, Amazon and Bing shopping etc.
This product data feed optimization feature has various attributes relevant for optimizing the web store. 24Seven Cart looks into the following points:
- Analyzing the keywords for building taxonomies: Exhaustive analysis of the keywords used for searching the products, building the taxonomies, optimizing the title and associated meta descriptions.
- Perpetual Inventory Management: It lets the retailers to regularly add products & update the relevant information in data feeds.
- Products’ data base feed submissions: 24SevenCart is accommodating the latest updates from the Google Shopping such as:
- Mentioning the product’s brand name, part number and GTIN (UPC code or ISBN number)
- Selling non-branded products by mentioning them ‘FALSE’ under ‘identifier exist’ option
- Selling products as a unique identifier by bundling them with other products.
- Use of high-resolution images of the products
- Product Tracking URLs: 24Seven cart has inbuilt feature to auto generate the product URLs and download them in the products’ data feeds.
In addition to this, 24Seven cart displays various other information such as products’ IDs, SKU number, product title, categorization, product URL, detailed description, product condition, selling prices, availability, tax etc.
24Seven Cart is the flagship product under the aegis of LAN Services which is a California-based company. The company offers a wide range of e-retailing solutions like RMS eCommerce integration, search engine marketing, point-of-sale solution for quick service restaurants, online store management, etc. For detailed information about the 24Seven Cart and/or LAN Services, please visit http://www.lanservices.com or http://www.24sevencart.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/rms-ecommerce/integration/prweb10923359.htm