Agile Executive Forum Offers Senior IT Executives Peer-Only Event To Advance The Value Of Agile Practices In The Enterprise
One-day event focuses on shared experiences, networking and collaboration
PORTLAND, Ore., July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Agile Alliance and the Agile Leadership Network, enter the third year hosting the Agile Executive Forum (http://execforum2013.agilealliance.org/), the only Agile software development event tailored exclusively to senior IT executives. Set for Aug. 5, in conjunction with the Agile2013 conference in Nashville, TN (http://agile2013.agilealliance.org/), the Agile Executive Forum offers senior technology executives the opportunity to participate in a “peer-only” environment where they will share practical, hands-on presentations and forge new relationships with industry colleagues.
“The purpose of the Agile Executive Forum is to provide a unique environment for senior IT executives to share common experiences and network with like-minded peers outside of the usual dynamics of an industry conference,” said Todd Little, Executive Forum co-chair. “The presentations and sessions are led by executives and the format is very interactive. Any IT executive looking to share their passion and experiences with Agile development will find this event very valuable.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gary Gruver, VP of QE, Release and Operations at Macy’s: “A Practical Approach to Large Scale Agile Development”
- Susan Courtney, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE): “Our Transformation Journey to Enterprise Stable Teams and Servant Leadership”
- Charles Evans, Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President Development, Intergraph: “We’ve been to the moon! How hard could Mars be?”
- Brad Jaehn, Vice President of Product for Gogo: “Gogo – Adopting and Scaling Agile”
- Simon Galbraith, CEO Red Gate Software: “Board Level Agile, A CEO’s Perspective – Using Agile with my Executive Leadership Team”
- Ojonimi Baku, Director at Walmart, “WalSmart: a Lean Startup Approach Within Walmart”
- Nagaraj Srinivasan, VP Technology at Landmark Software and Services, “Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Agility”
- Julia Cichowski, Vice President of User Experience Design at Fidelity Investments: “Fidelity Investments – An Agile User Experience”
The Agile Executive Forum is structured as a combination of compelling short presentations of experiences spotlighting innovative success stories and transformation challenges and group events with opportunities for networking and community-building. Offered as a convenient one-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to experience a diverse collection of peer executives’ journeys into agility and participate in conversations to integrate enterprise agility into future strategies that align seemingly disparate goals, teams and reserves.
Attendance at the 2013 Agile Executive Forum is limited to 100 executives and costs $2,400. The price includes a non-transferable admission to the Agile2013 Conference that is co-located and held from Aug. 5 to 9 (valued at $2,199). For more information on both events please visit: (http://agile2013.agilealliance.org/).
Share This Via Social Media: Senior #IT execs to gather at #Agile Executive Forum #agileexec2013 http://execforum2013.agilealliance.org/ #Agile2013
About the Agile Leadership Network
The Agile Leadership Network is dedicated to evolving leadership so that individuals, teams, and organizations thrive in an ever-changing world. It is an international network of local communities that provides opportunities to connect and engage to advance the practice of Agile leadership, principles and values. Visit the website to become a member, find a local chapter meeting, learn more about our leadership conferences and other networking opportunities. Visit (www.AgileLeadershipNetwork.org).
About Agile Alliance
Agile Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the concepts of Agile software development, as outlined in the (http://www.agilemanifesto.org/). With greater than 6,000 members located around the globe, Agile Alliance is driven by the principles of Agile methodologies and the value delivered to developers, organizations and end users. Agile Alliance organizes the annual Agile Conference, the industry’s leading event that attracts practitioners, academia, business and vendor-partner community members from around the globe. The Agile2013 Conference is scheduled for August 5-9 in Nashville. For more information about the organization, please visit (http://www.agilealliance.org/).
Agile Alliance Media Contact:
SOURCE Agile Alliance