New Music Video Site The Daily Rocker Features Thousands of Non-Stop Stations with Facebook Chat
Hand picked programming and a wild edgy brand gives users their daily fix of music videos while letting them chat with facebook friends.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 23, 2013
Miss the days of MTV, where you didn’t have to click after every song? Wish you could choose a genre, kick back and chat with FB friends as the music videos play all day long? Well, your prayers are now answered.
Today The Daily Rocker launches with -
- No digging through interviews and crappy concert footage. Just music videos twenty four hours a day seven days a week.
- Hours of daily music video programming, hand picked and compiled by real humans, not computers
- The Daily Top Ten Music Videos based on charts, ticket sales, downloads and buzz
- Daily Genre Stations for ROCK, RAP, POP, REGGE, PUNK, CHRISTIAN, ELECTRONIC, COUNTRY and several cross over formats (all genres in one station)
- Task based stations to keep the user motivated while studying, cleaning the house or trying to make out with someone
- Other sub-genres include music by era and a station devoted to female artists with bold voices
- Thousands of Artist Stations that automatically send users from one like minded artist to the next, allowing them to watch videos all day while getting stuff done
- New music videos added daily with constantly rotating playlists allow users to keep up with current music while hearing their favorite tunes
- The ability to chat with facebook friends while watching music videos uninterrupted
- The Daily Rocker's July 23rd launch opens with The Limousines "Internet Killed The Video Star" as a not-so-subtle jab at MTV, who launched over two decades ago and no longer shows regular music video programming.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10954545.htm