Almo Professional A/V and ClearOne Strike New Partnership to Expand Distribution of AV Solutions
SALT LAKE CITY, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio visual communication solutions, today announced the expansion of its distribution agreement with Almo Professional A/V, giving Almo partners access to ClearOne’s software-based video conferencing solutions, select audio conferencing products, multimedia streaming, and digital signage. ClearOne has joined the Almo E4 AV Tour and will exhibit this week at the E4 Expo Mid-Atlantic on July 26 at Turf City in Ellicott, MD.
“ClearOne has proven its pioneering leadership in audio conferencing and now provides a complete portfolio, adding innovative solutions including: video conferencing, professional microphones, multimedia streaming, and digital signage – these are exactly the areas where our partners are finding the most profitable business opportunities,” said Sam Taylor, executive vice president and COO for Almo Professional A/V. “We are especially looking forward to bringing ClearOne’s COLLABORATE(® )video conferencing solutions to our partners. In addition, ClearOne’s presence on the E4 AV tour is a great way to provide immediate exposure to our channel community both at the Mid-Atlantic Expo this week and as our tour continues this fall on the west and east coasts.”
“Almo Pro A/V is the fastest-growing AV distributor in the U.S., specializing in many key vertical markets for ClearOne solutions,” said Zee Hakimoglu, Chairman and CEO of ClearOne. “With a long-standing history in the AV industry and CTS-certified sales team, Almo’s support is well recognized, which makes them a trusted source for their entire community of top resellers and integrators throughout the country.”
ClearOne products now available through Almo Pro A/V include:
- COLLABORATE Software-Based Video Conferencing Products: A complete portfolio featuring desktop video applications, room systems, infrastructure, and management solutions. COLLABORATE offers more flexibility, scalability and upgradability at a significantly lower price-point than traditional hardware-based solutions.
- INTERACT(®) AT Audio Conferencing Systems: A complete unified communications conference room solution with flexibility in mind. The INTERACT AT delivers exceptional audio performance at an affordable price and includes all the necessary audio equipment and peripherals, providing state-of-the-art HDConference(®) audio quality for popular audio, web, UC and video conferencing apps.
- Wireless Microphone System: Provides the freedom and clean installation of a wireless solution with the flexibility to expand up to 32 channels and the security of full 256-bit encryption. Four professional wireless microphone options are now available: tabletop, gooseneck, handheld, and belt-pack with clip-on lavalier or single-ear headset mics.
- Multimedia Streaming & Distribution: VIEW(®), the ClearOne brand for commercial multimedia streaming and control, deliver a superior A/V experience by streaming high-definition audio, video, and control over TCP/IP LAN networks. By combining audio and/or video content, meta-data, and control signals into one stream over existing Internet Protocol LAN networks, ClearOne’s patented StreamNet(®) solutions enable The Power of AV over IP(TM) for enterprise multimedia streaming.
- Digital Signage Solutions: MagicBox(®) digital signage is scaled and optimized for corporate or light commercial environments with entry-level solutions for comprehensive content management and cloud-based solutions, which allow control of an entire signage network from any web browser at any location. Complete, scalable, turnkey digital signage solutions easily grow with business needs for broadcast or HD applications.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s fastest growing distributor serving the needs of professional audiovisual integrators, dealers and consultants. With a highly skilled sales team, reseller education programs, seven distribution centers across the U.S. and product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 410-560-2890 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Sr. Corporate Marketing Manager