China Poultry Vaccine Industry Analysis in New Market Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
“China poultry vaccine market analysis” is the new market research report added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 30, 2013
China poultry vaccine market analysis is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the poultry vaccine industry, to import into/from China, to build factories in China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, or to compete in the segment.
The report provides in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the poultry vaccine industry (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/266702-china-poultry-vaccine-market-analysis.html), market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, related policies, laws and standards for the industry, price trends, import and export data, projects to be constructed in China, forecasts, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
The poultry vaccine indicates the products reproduced and processed from the pathogenic micro-organisms with good immunogenicity and can immunize vaccinated poultry and prevent poultry diseases.
Traditional vaccines indicate the ones that are produced from bacterial or viral culture solution through the traditional approaches. Traditional vaccines play an important role in preventing and treating infectious livestock and poultry diseases. The vaccines we use today are mainly traditional vaccines. Traditional vaccines include: inactivated vaccines, mild vaccines, univalent vaccines, mixed vaccines, homologous vaccines, heterologous vaccines, anti-idiotype vaccines and genetically recombinant vaccines.
At present, there are many types of livestock and poultry vaccines with advanced technologies and wide application, which can be used to control infectious livestock and poultry diseases quite efficiently and safeguard the development of the livestock breeding and poultry raising industry.
China’s animal vaccine market can be divided into two types, mandatory vaccines for government procurement and vaccines for market sales. There are only 5 types of mandatory vaccines and more are market vaccines. However, mandatory vaccines in China still accounts for over 50% of the market share. Its market competition is fierce, but the room for growth is limited. However, no matter in terms of new product development or improvement of the animal protection rate, the vaccine market has ample room for development. Organized viral vaccines take a large share in the poultry vaccines.
Major Producers in China
1. China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd. (CAHIC)
2. Jinyu Group
3. Ruipu Biology
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=266702. Alternatively, get DISCOUNT @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=266702.
Other reports on China Vaccine Market for Animals:
China Animal Vaccine Industry Report, 2012-2015 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/164916-china-animal-vaccine-industry-report-2011-2012.html) mainly covers the followings:
- Market size, market structure, competition pattern, etc. of global animal vaccine industry;
- Market size, market structure, competition pattern, import & export, etc. of China animal vaccine industry;
- Policy environment, social environment, downstream demand, etc. of China animal vaccine industry;
- Scale & structure prediction for China animal vaccine market and market segments;
- Operation, animal vaccine business, forecast & outlook, etc. of 10 animal vaccine producers in China.
Research Report on Dairy Cattle Vaccine Market in China (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/256149-research-report-on-dairy-cattle-vaccine-market-in-china.html):
In the past few years, dairy farming has been developing rapidly in China. Especially dairy farms above 100 head inventory have been established in large number. Simultaneously, the farming models like dairy farming community and dairy cooperative also presented good performance. In 2012, China dairy cattle inventory reached 14.2 million heads, among which 25% are covered by farms with inventory of over 500 heads.
With increase of farming density, dairy farming in China is threatened by increasing incidence of diseases. Vaccines, as a kind of major livestock and poultry disease prevention measure, are in huge demand. Especially, commercial vaccines with high safety and sound immune effect are well accepted by industrial dairy farms.
Big vaccine enterprises like CAHIC, Xinjiang TECON and Spirit Jinyu Group intensified the efforts on dairy cattle vaccine R&D and market development.
China Swine Vaccine Market Analysis Report (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/235612-china-swine-vaccine-market-analysis-report.html) this report focuses on the following points:
- The farms’ attitude towards whether to use these vaccines and whether to change vaccine brands; the adoption rates of each kind of vaccine;
- The factors that affect farms’ vaccine purchase; farms’ satisfaction degree towards vaccines of different brands;
- The purchase prices, purchase channels and immunization process of farms of different scales and farms in different areas;
- The current market sizes of these vaccines in farms of different scales and farms in different areas, and the forecast on future market sizes in the next 5 years;
- The market awareness of the vaccine enterprises; analysis of the current condition, product advantages and marketing situation of key enterprises.
Explore more reports on Vaccine Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/vaccine-market-research.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reportslibrary of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-poultry-vaccine/market-analysis/prweb10977664.htm