Debenu Quick PDF Library 9.15 Released: Adding New Functions and Enhancements to the Unrivalled PDF Library SDK
Debenu makes major update to PDF SDK Debenu Quick PDF Library 9.15. New features, product enhancements and bug fixes included in the Royalty Free software update.
Melbourne, Victoria (PRWEB) July 31, 2013
Debenu, last week added over a dozen new functions and enhancements to their industry leading PDF developer toolkit, Debenu Quick PDF Library. The Royalty Free PDF SDK became a favourite for developers. This was because it allows PDF functionality in software at the developer level at better terms, leading to better prices for end users in the short term and business in the long term.
Feature Highlights for the New Version (9.15) Includes
- Highlights now supported in rendering and printing
- Advanced digital signature support
- Faster page extraction speeds and smaller output files
- MergeDocument speed improvements
- EMF to PDF conversion enhancements
- Improvements to handling of malformed PDF files
- Rendering and text extraction bug fixes
- Enhanced PDF417 barcode support
The list of new features, updates and bug fixes can be viewed at the Debenu website.
A Tip For Creating Effective Software For Users and Developers
The value of PDF lies in the fidelity, versatility and security of the electronic file type. The updates to the PDF SDK and additional features allow developers to save thousands of work hours and pass on savings to users. Products get to market faster; reduced running costs means lower end prices being charged.
Debenu co-founders, Karl De Abrew and Rowan Hanna adopted the Royalty Free model after experiencing frustration at license terms whilst developing PDF products themselves. SDK license terms (e.g. run time licenses) can mean the difference between a product making it to market or dying upon creative conception.
Debenu’s product specialist and CEO Karl De Abrew explain, “Developers put a lot of work and ingenuity into their products. So why should software companies get ongoing royalties, especially when the developers paid an upfront fee for the SDK in the first place? Charging royalties is such an archaic way of working. What we offer with our products is the Freedom to develop.”
Giving Business and Users The Freedom To Work with PDF
Several bugs received fixes in the update ensuring that businesses have the flexibility to continue working with PDF. A core benefit of the product is allowing businesses to address specific needs that a product needs to meet and allowing the functionality to be built in. End users will ultimately benefit from this as the ability to work with PDF increases.
Key Features in Debenu Quick PDF Library
- Create, render and print PDFs
- Secure, sign and protect PDFs
- Create, fill and edit PDF forms
- Split, merge, append and combine PDFs
- Extract text and images from PDFs
- Edit PDFs initial view and document properties
- Add text, images and barcodes to PDFs
- Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)
- Annotations, bookmarks and links for easy navigation
- Create Windows and Mac applications
• Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. 32-bit and 64-bit.
• Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.8.
• Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit.
• Mac OS X Server 10.5 to 10.8
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10972831.htm