New up.time® IT Systems Monitoring Update Offers a Complete View of IT Health
up.time IT systems monitoring software has just released up.time 7.2 which includes new, highly customizable and interactive IT dashboards and simple reports that improve IT service delivery.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
uptime software Inc., a leader in enterprise IT systems performance, availability, and capacity monitoring, reporting, and alerting software, today released its latest update, up.time 7.2. up.time is a unified, comprehensive, and scalable IT dashboard for watching over servers, applications, IT services, and the network.
"We are very excited to bring this new update of up.time to customers and prospects," explains Phil Didaskalou, CEO, uptime software. "These new capabilities will help IT departments increase the service levels that they deliver to the business while also bringing down the cost of IT."
In order to manage IT effectively, companies need a unified view of IT health, including all the layers and systems that provide services to the end-users. up.time’s latest release provides everything that IT managers and system administrators need to stay in control of IT:
1. Customizable and interactive views of the entire IT environment and service delivery (servers, applications, IT services, and the network).
2. Visualization of the data that’s most important, regardless of role in IT.
3. A simple way to see problem areas proactively, before they impact end-users.
4. Faster mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) by getting from problem detection to problem fix as quickly as possible.
5. An easy approach to measure IT success and communicate that success to the business.
IT managers and system administrators can now see IT exactly the way they want to, with interactive IT dashboards that provide a complete view of data center health and performance (across any device). A simple and intuitive drag and drop dashboard design combined with easy to use templates make building dashboards a breeze, including:
- Private dashboards showing what’s important to individuals.
- Shared team dashboards (server team, application team, capacity team, network team, etc.).
- A heads-up display for the entire data center.
- Dashboards that visualize important IT data (world map views, topology and dependency maps, grouped or individual applications/infrastructure, etc.).
IT’s most important job is to deliver services to the end-users. While a unified view of IT is the first step to improving IT service delivery, how can IT make actionable steps towards better performance and less downtime of IT assets and services?
New Resource Hot Spot Report
See potential IT problem areas before they hit end-users or impact availability targets with the new “Resource Hot Spot Report.” It’s a key checkpoint report that quickly identifies servers and network devices that are having performance issues so that IT can immediately identify the root cause and lower overall MTTR. Learn:
- Which servers and network devices are the top consumers in various resource usage categories (CPU, Memory, I/O, etc.).
- Which physical servers are running short on memory, or are overworked.
- If all network devices correctly configured.
- If there is a configuration issue or a resourcing issue for resource-strained elements.
Report on IT Availability in Seconds
Availability is one of the most important metrics that IT can track. Not only does it highlight IT success, but it also provides IT with a clear picture of what devices and services are having a negative impact on overall availability. Now, in up.time 7.2, you can easily report on uptime and see trends in availability on specific devices, applications, services, groups, or across the entire IT Infrastructure. In fact, this report is a great first step toward SLA reporting.
New Server Uptime Report
The Server Uptime Report provides a simple but powerful snapshot of infrastructure availability. Drill down into availability data by month, week, day, or hour for unique element outages. Quickly determine if it’s the outage frequency, or its duration, that's contributing to total downtime the most. This report immediately shows you:
- What the overall uptime of the entire infrastructure is.
- If IT is meeting availability targets.
- The overall count of outages and what the Mean-Time-To-Repair is.
- Which elements or groups are experiencing the most downtime.
up.time 7.2 Gives a Complete View of IT Health:
In up.time 7.2, IT has everything that it needs to help visualize the IT environment, increase performance, and lower downtime. Please contact us at sales(at)uptimesoftware(dot)com with any questions or to learn more.
up.time 7.2 is immediately available from uptime software.
- Watch a two-minute video of up.time: up.time Video
- Learn more about up.time: up.time Overview
- Watch a webinar or learn more about the latest updates to up.time: up.time 7.2
- Download a free trial of up.time: Free 30-Day Trial
About uptime software
Founded in 2001 with headquarters in Toronto, uptime software Inc. is the creator of up.time, an IT systems monitoring suite downloaded by over 140,000 IT professionals in enterprise companies to increase IT performance, maximize staff productivity, and develop more proactive IT management while saving IT resources and budget.
up.time offers a single, unified view of IT that provides accurate insight to ensure IT service levels meet business needs. Proactively monitor and manage all critical IT systems, servers, platforms, services, and applications with an integrated and highly scalable solution that’s quick to deploy and immediately accelerates IT maturity.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/uptime72/update/prweb11033169.htm