Adaptive Ink Announces up to 4-Liter CISS for the New HP Officejet Pro X printers
USA-based Adaptive Products, LLC (DBA – Adaptive Ink) has introduced a Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) for the HP Officejet Pro X series printers in 1, 2, and 4 Liter ink volume sizes.
Littleton, Colorado, USA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
Compatible with all HP Pro X Series Printers using the HP 970/971 and 970XL/971XL ink cartridges:
HP Officejet Pro x451dn / HP Officejet Pro x551dw / HP Officejet Pro X476dn / HP Officejet Pro X576dw.
Three systems available with each larger volume providing greater savings and convenience:
- 1-Liter CISS (400mL Black, and 200mL each of Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan ink) provides an estimated 12,500 color pages per ISO 24711 at an estimated savings of 50% vs OEM cartridges.
- 2-Liter CISS (800mL Black, and 400mL each of Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan ink) provides an estimated 25,000 color pages per ISO 24711 at an estimated savings of 60% vs OEM cartridges.
- 4-Liter CISS (1,600mL Black, and 800mL each of Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan ink) provides an estimated 50,000 color pages per ISO 24711 at an estimated savings of 78% vs OEM cartridges.
“The larger the volume, the greater the savings, “said Eric Johnson, VP of Sales and Marketing at Adaptive Ink. He goes on to explain that “In the 1-Liter system, the ink is discounted at 50%. In the 2-Liter CISS, the first liter is discounted 50%, but the second liter is discounted at 70% (overall approx. savings 60%). In the 4-Liter CISS, the first liter is discounted 50%, the second liter is discounted at 70%, and the last two liters are discounted at 90% (overall approx. savings 78%) versus MSRP of equivalent HP cartridge sets.”
One set of HP 970XL/971XL cartridges costs around $480.00 and contains approximately 500mL of usable ink volume. The Adaptive Ink 1-Liter (1,000mL) system for only $36.00 more ($515.95) has nearly 500mL more ink volume than a set of these cartridges.
Mr. Johnson further explains, “The savings continue to grow for the life of the printer, with our three replacement bladder volumes, each larger volume bladder provides the same estimated savings (50%, 60%, and 78%) as our systems vs OEM cartridges. What this means is, a customer who purchased a 1-Liter system has the option to purchase larger volume replacement bladders for increased savings over time.” Replacement Bladders in volumes of 400mL, 800mL, and 1,600mL are available from the Adaptive Ink website.
Key System Features & Benefits:
- System installs below the paper output tray – integrated & no increase to printer footprint
- Sealed/spill-proof design using puncture and burst resistant 5-layer coextruded bladders
- Pigment inks profiled to match color and print quality of the OEM ink
- Patented ¼-turn disconnects make bladder replacement simple & fast.
About Adaptive Ink
Adaptive Ink is a USA based company that develops and produces large volume Continuous Ink Supply Systems (CISS) for “Business-Class” inkjet printers that provide exceptional quality and value.
Please visit our website at http://www.adaptiveink.com to see our entire line of CISSs and their ink replacement products. All products are also distributed through R-Jet Tek, InkBags, and UK-based BlackBox.
Contact: Media Relations at media(at)adaptiveink(dot)com.
Hewlett-Packard (HP), Ricoh, Epson, and other manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any and all use of brand name or model descriptions is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11041840.htm