Noble Systems Delivers New Functionality for Its Award-Winning Noble Composer Contact Center Agent Desktop
Unified contact center solutions provider releases Composer X.2 update, the latest installment of the agent desktop solution that simplifies and streamlines the agent environment.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 22, 2013
Noble Systems Corporation, a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, today announced the release of Noble® Composer X.2, the latest version of its award-winning agent desktop interface that unifies the agent environment and makes it easy for contact center managers to build sophisticated agent workflows.
“The Composer X Agent Desktop drives productivity for the contact center with unmatched flexibility, customization and feature functionality that increase agent efficiencies and optimize results,” says James K. Noble, President and CEO of Noble Systems. “Client feedback is critical to our continual product development, resulting in enhanced features that help simplify management functions and new tools to improve agent workflows.”
Key enhancements and features include:
- Integrated Noble Softphone – Automatically launches the integrated Softphone from the agent desktop, creating a more streamlined user interface
- Agent or Line Side Call Recording – Supports starting and stopping the call recording on the agent side or line side of the conversation; allows recording of the agent side for compliance and quality control, even when caller consent may not be available
- SOAP Web Services Actions – Communicates with external applications to pull or push data via SOAP-based web services to unify information across disparate sources and systems more efficiently
- Stored Procedure Support – Simplifies the process for using stored procedures from Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL to acquire and update data, identifying execution rules and providing the user with a UI on the available input and output parameters
- One-click Redial Button – Agents can quickly place a callback with a single click in the event that a call was accidentally disconnected
Available as part of Noble’s premise and cloud-based solutions, Composer X supports a variety of desktop and development configurations to create a unified desktop, allowing agents to access information from multiple sources in a single interface, decreasing call handle times and improving customer service. Composer X can run on Windows, Mac or Linux desktops with only a web browser and offers superior flexibility through thick or thin client-server architecture environments.
Since its launch in 2005, the Composer series has delivered unified contact center agent desktops with industry-leading versatility and accessibility. Each version of Composer has been designed with an easy-to-learn, intuitive feature set so team members can get to work quickly. Composer is available with Noble’s unified contact center platform or as a point solution when integrated with a third-party ACD. Learn more about Noble Composer X.
Some features or functionality of Composer X.2 may be separately licensable products or may have software dependencies that require updates to other parts of the Noble Solution Suite.
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation is a global leader in the customer communications industry, providing innovative solutions for Unified Communications, Business Process Management and Analytics. Tens of thousands of agents at 4,000+ client installations worldwide use Noble platforms to manage millions of customer contacts each day. Noble offers a unified suite of multi-channel inbound, outbound and blended contact processing, strategy planning, and resource management tools for companies of all sizes. Our premise, cloud, and innovative premise/cloud hybrid platforms include ACD, predictive dialing, blended processing, recording and monitoring, IVR, messaging, interaction analytics and workforce management. For more information, contact Lee Allum at 1.888.8NOBLE8 or visit http://www.noblesystems.com/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/noblesystems/composer-x/prweb11045750.htm