Valor Christian College Selects and Implements Edvance360 LMS-SN
Valor Christian College, located in Columbus, Ohio, begins online program offerings using Edvance360 LMS-SN™.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) August 29, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, one of the top ten tools for online teaching, as well as 2011 winner and five-time-finalist for the CODiE Award for Best Course or Learning Management System, announced Valor Christian College in Columbus, Ohio will begin offering online courses on Edvance360 LMS-SN, joining the growing Edvance360 community of users.
“There were several key factors that influenced our decision to partner with Edvance360: we felt confident our faculty could easily learn to use the tools to build courses, deliver interactive learning material, as well as provide collaborative areas to enhance learning beyond the “classroom” and build that all-important sense of community that can be overlooked in an online academic program. We have been thrilled with Edvance360 – both the software and the people who support it deliver above and beyond.”
- Dr. Jimmy Dupree, President, Valor Christian College
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- MOOCs, Badges & Certificates – Edvance360 includes latest learning technology and learning tools to create accountability moments for learners, deliver the positive feedback that pushes learners to complete, and encourages them to become life-long learners.
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Valor Christian College
Valor Christian College is “The School of the Spirit” where students from all 50 states and over 30 nations have come to be equipped as vessels for the end-time revival. From housewives to businessmen and from five-fold ministry gifts to the ministry of helps, VCC equips New Testament believers to make a difference in their communities for God's kingdom.
The atmosphere of Valor Christian College is unlike most schools of its kind, offering practical, hands-on training and impartation for ministry combined with well-rounded academics. World Harvest Church offers a variety of training opportunities in areas such as Youth and Children's Ministries, Evangelism and Missions, and Praise and Worship, to name just a few.
Located in central Ohio, fifteen miles southeast of Columbus, the state’s capital, Valor Christian College was established as World Harvest Bible College in 1990 on the 10 acre site of the original 180 seat church facility but now has moved to become part of the 52 acre site where World Harvest Church is located today.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.valorcollege.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11075079.htm