GalaxyVisions, ColoGuard to Launch Cloud Services
Internet Host, Colocation Provider Set Fourth-Quarter Launch Date
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
ColoGuard and GalaxyVisions, the New York metropolitan area’s most customer-focused providers of colocation and Internet hosting solutions, announced today that they will launch hosting and colocation cloud services in the fourth quarter of 2013.
The services will enable customers to build powerful and easily scalable solutions for websites, applications and databases. Resources, which will be easily managed via a user-friendly dashboard, can expand quickly and seamlessly as demand for sites and applications grow.
“We’re not the first to launch cloud services, but we are the first to get it right,” said Ruben Magurdumov, chief operating officer and co-founder of GalaxyVisions and ColoGuard. “Both GalaxyVisions and ColoGuard are well known for reliability, security and affordability. Our cloud services will be everything our customers expect from us”
The technology is in the process of being deployed and tested at GalaxyVisions’ and ColoGuard’s shared, 15,000-square-foot data center. Once quality-assurance testing is completed, customers will be able to tap the cloud technology by December 2013.
The cloud services promise seamless integration with existing services, whether it’s a dedicated or virtual private server from GalaxyVisions or collocated infrastructure at ColoGuard. “This will be worth the wait,” said Magurdumov.
Cloud solutions are ideal for:
- Ecommerce sites that need to be highly available and scalable. Built on the ColoGuard/GalaxyVisions cloud, sites will be ready to handle surges of new customers without breaking the budget.
- Rich media sites that need fast delivery of photos, video and other media anywhere in the world
- Software as a Service (SaaS): The flexibility and scalability of the cloud makes it perfect for all SaaS solutions. Users will enjoy seamless upgrades while budget managers will appreciate the low cost of developing a managing consumer or enterprise applications as a service in the cloud.
- Test Environments: The cloud is the perfect place to spin up test or development environments on the fly.
- Mobile: Apps for smartphones and other mobile devices require fast access to data from any point on the planet.
Small- to medium-size businesses will find the cloud is a more cost-effective solution than physical hardware. It does not require time or capital to get started. Instead, GalaxyVisions and ColoGuard will provide subscription plans based on performance needs. Cloud services will be available almost immediately after registration and can scale up as needed.
ColoGuard Inc. was born out of the increasing need for affordable enterprise colocation solutions. ColoGuard is a privately held managed colocation facility based in the heart of Brooklyn, NY, just minutes from New York City. With a state-of-the-art in-house data center, ColoGuard’s goal is to provide affordable enterprise colocation solutions for companies of all sizes. ColoGuard’s facility offers a diverse network routes via dark fiber, 24/7/365 live technical support and prices and services that are unmatched by competitors.
GalaxyVisions was founded in 2003 and is a privately held managed services provider located in the heart of Brooklyn, NY. It provides affordable hosting solutions for companies of all sizes. GalaxyVisions supplies the servers, software, bandwidth and management tools needed to run almost any web-based application. From small projects to enterprise server solutions, GalaxyVisions will meet or beat the price of any competitor. GalaxyVisions is committed to excellent quality service 24/7/365.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/CloudServices/ColoGuardGalaxyVisions/prweb11073616.htm