Telematics Update: Record Numbers Set to Attend Insurance Telematics 2013
Telematics Update has today announced that next week’s Insurance Telematics USA 2013 Conference & Exhibition (Sept 4-5, Chicago, IL) is set to see a record number of delegates, speakers and exhibitors converge.
(PRWEB) August 30, 2013
The event will be taking place at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago to shape the future of usage based insurance. (http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/)
Mirroring the growth in the industry, Insurance Telematics USA has seen a surge in growth in the last few years and has firmly established itself as the most influential forum to serve North America’s insurance telematics industry. Coming together next week, all under the same roof, will be 700 senior executives to hear from over 70 industry leaders sharing their experience, advice and announcements on the latest developments that will shape the future of insurance telematics. Attendees include Progressive, Farmers, GEICO, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide, Ford, Volkswagen, ACORD, NAIC, Google, LexisNexis and lots more.
The show offers unrivalled networking opportunities, with 20+ hours of dedicated networking time over the two days to meet, catch-up and do business with key industry decision-makers.
Regular attendees and major insurers Nationwide and Travelers said this of opportunities at Insurance Telematics USA: “The show was a great opportunity to network and learn what is happening in this rapidly growing market.” -Nationwide Insurance
“The conference was a great way to meet new people in the industry, make connections and generate new insights for our business.” -Travelers
Insurance Telematics USA Project Director, Justin Parker, added: “As insurance telematics starts to get a strong foothold in the auto-insurance market, there are more and more potential stakeholders looking for a piece of the pie.” He continued, “For this reason it is increasingly important for the industry to continue moving forward and innovating, as it is into the value added service realm, as well as insuring that those new to the space are well informed in terms of partnership opportunities and knowledge of the UBI value proposition.
This is why, with Progressive, Allstate, the DoT and many more sharing their thoughts and announcements on stage this year, we have just a handful of passes left.”
Here is a flavor of what to expect at Insurance Telematics USA 2013:
Industry pioneer speakers at Insurance Telematics USA:
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- Pete Frey, Personal Lines Program & Product Manager, American Family
- Frank Palmer, Vice President Underwriting, Plymouth Rock
- Erin Bellot, SVP Commercial Product Manager, Liberty Mutual
- Chris Parker, AVP Product Underwriting, Zurich
- Basil Enan, Founder & CEO, CoverHound
- Tom Wetzel, Executive Director, IMCA
- James Bielak,Program Manager Property & Casualty, ACORD
- Mike Slattery, VP Telematics, AAA Club Partner
- Mike Stolarski, Member Intellectual Property, Dykema Gossett
- Dave Chronowski, Product Manager Connected Services Solutions, Ford
- Steven Fernandes,Innovation Manager, The Hartford
- Robert Passmore, Senior Director Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- Allen Greenberg, Senior Policy Analyst Federal Highway Administration, DoT
- Eric Nordman, Director Regulatory Services & CIPR, NAIC
- Jon Inquimboy, Product Manager, eSurance
- Dan Kraft, Director New Product Development, Allstate
To see the full speaker line-up of over 70 industry leading speakers: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/conference-speakers.php.
The hottest industry debates and announcements at this year’s show:
- CUSTOMER-LED APPROACH TO INSURANCE TELEMATICS: Understand customer expectations of UBI through best-practice case studies from leading insurers who have established successful UBI programs such as Progressive, Allstate and Liberty Mutual
- VALUE-ADDED SERVICE BUSINESS MODELS: Create a sustainable UBI program that maximizes ROI through organizational efficiencies and is prepared for future shifts in UBI focus from a pricing model toward a value added service model.
- GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY CONSIDERATIONS: Take a look at the developments in the regulatory and patent landscape, including data protection legislation and the new patent licensing arrangement to ensure your growth strategy meets industry requirements.
- INCREASE CONSUMER AWARENESS WITH SAVVY MARKETING TECHNIQUES: Learn how insurance telematics can reach mass-market status through the use of effective marketing channels such as TV adverts and new channels such as the online aggregator and social media in order to increase customer base.
To view the complete conference agenda – http://www.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/conference-agenda.php.
Last few tickets remain: Register your place now.
Register now via the secure link below to secure your place amongst 700 telematics industry decision makers at Insurance Telematics USA 2013: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/insurance-telematics/register.php.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7578
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11076340.htm