The Open Mobile Summit Launches Sixth Show in San Francisco: Featuring AKQA, Walmart, LinkedIn, Sony, ESPN, Shazam and Evernote
The Open Mobile Summit, the definitive industry conference for the leaders of the new mobile economy, returns to San Francisco on November 12-14th 2013 at the Parc 55 Hotel (http://www.openmobilesummit.com).
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2013
The three-day conference gathers market leaders and entrepreneurs driving a fundamental redefinition of the mobile Internet ecosystem, from carriers through to device manufacturers, Internet and commerce giants, media, retail, brands and app publishers.
Key themes this year include: Mobile video and the future of TV; Wearables The Age of mCommerce; Health and Quantified Self; Taking LTE to market; Enterprise Mobility; Big Data; App Engagement; Design and Monetization.
The conference has become well known as the annual industry event that truly covers all aspects of mobile. The founder of Fox Mobile, Lucy Hood said, "Open Mobile is a revelation: incisive C-level players and thinkers at the top of their game. Highly recommended for senior executives looking for the right mobile intersection."
Over 80 industry leaders will debate the future of the ever growing mobile space, including:
- Tom Bedecarre, Chairman, AKQA
- Gibu Thomas, SVP Mobile and Digital, Walmart
- Jim Lanzone, President , CBS Interactive
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- Jan Uddenfeldt, Senior Advisor to CEO, Sony Corporation
- Dave Engberg, CTO, Evernote
- Jonathan Reichental PhD., CIO, City of Palo Alto
- Mark Rolston, Chief Creative Officer, Frog Design
- Ryan Spoon, SVP Digital Products, ESPN
- Jesse Redniss , SVP Digital, NBC Universal
- Masaaki Maeda , CEO and Chairman, NTT DoCoMO USA
- Manish Chandra, CEO, Poshmark
- Daniel Rosen, CEO, Joule WW
- Lars Fjeldsoe-Nielsen , Head of Mobile, Dropbox
- Joe Feczko, SVP Integration & Broadcast, Macys
- Olof Schybergson, CEO, Fjord
- Sam Shank, CEO, Hotel Tonight
- Joanna Lambert, SVP Product Development , American Express
- Tim Chang, Partner , Mayfield
- Joff Redfern, Head of Mobile, Linkedin
- Daniel Danker, CPO, Shazam
- Johnna Marcus, Director of Mobile & Digital Store Marketing, Sephora
- Sonny Vu, CEO, Misfit Wearables
- Halle Tecco, Co-Founder and CEO, Rock Health
- Alex Iskold, CEO, GetGlue
- Sunil Paul, CEO, SideCar
- Calvin Carter, President, Bottle Rocket
- Dan Deeney, Partner , New Venture Partners
- Raj Singh, CEO and Founder, Tempo AI
- Bill Geiser, CEO, Metawatch
- Ron Gutman, CEO, Healthtap
- Brandon Lucas, Vice-President and General Manager, Black Entertainment TV
These leaders and visionaries will allow the summit to debate and look ahead to the future of mobile and its continued disruptive force across multiple industries. The summit will tackle the future of TV and second screen, the future of mobile commerce, enterprise, wearable devices, big data for advertising and targeting, automotive – the new mobile domain and much more.
Confirmed sponsors for The Open Mobile Summit and Appcelerate 2013 are Room 5 Solutions, Immersion, Urban Airship, Xtreme Labs, Trademob, Yandex and Jumptap.
For more information about the Open Mobile Summit 2013 including speakers, agenda and venue, go to http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales – Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The company specializes in providing business intelligence to business leaders across the converging mobile, Internet, media and high tech spaces. http://www.openmobilesummit.com
Media and Press Contact:
0044 207 375 7532
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11053042.htm