L2 Releases Digital IQ Index®: Personal Care; New Report Examines Digital Performance of 75 U.S. Brands
Gillette Earns No. 1 Ranking, No. 2 Dove Also Named ‘Genius’
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
Today, we released our inaugural Digital IQ Index®: Personal Care, a comprehensive report assessing the digital performance of 75 U.S. brands over the past year in the following Personal Care categories: Bath & Body, Deodorant & Antiperspirant, Diapers, Oral Care, Shaving & Hair Removal, and Tissue & Hygiene. In addition to ranking the brands, this report also provides in-depth industry trend analysis, explores enterprise best practices, and includes a series of 'Flash of Genius' brand case studies. Authored by Scott Galloway, L2 Founder and NYU Stern Clinical Professor of Marketing, this new Digital IQ Index®: Personal Care study provides a quantitative and qualitative picture of how brands in the Personal Care industry are leveraging digital to drive sales online and in-store.
"Despite having the advantage of enterprise best practices, most Personal Care brands still lag, digitally, behind their counterparts in other consumer segments."
-Scott Galloway, L2 Founder
To download an excerpt of the new report, use the link below:
- Of the six Personal Care categories we tracked, Diaper brands had the highest average Digital IQ (120), while Deodorant & Antiperspirant brands registered the lowest (81).
- Edge maintains the highest Facebook engagement rate of any brand in the study.
- 85 percent of brands are present and active on Facebook, compared to 59 percent on Twitter and just 15 percent on Instagram.
- More than one-third of Personal Care brand sites currently have broken content links and almost 20 percent have broken e-commerce links.
- Procter & Gamble averaged the highest average enterprise Digital IQ (112), across its 13 brands included in the study.
- 57 percent of Personal Care brand sites attract fewer than 100K visitors per month.
L2 is a think tank for digital innovation that helps prestige brands navigate the digital marketing landscape through education, research, and advisory services. The L2 Digital IQ Index® is the global, seminal benchmark for digital performance of brands and the largest and most robust study of its kind. Rankings are published annually across numerous industries, including: Luxury, Beauty, Retail, Travel, Spirits, Auto, and CPG. For more information, visit: http://www.l2thinktank.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11086451.htm