Florida Services Network.com Expands Its Business and Residential Services to All Counties in FL
Florida Services Network delivers its Commercial and Residential Telecom, and Internet and Security Services to All Counties in Florida
Tallahassee, Florida (PRWEB) September 07, 2013
The newly launched Fiber Optic Network Solutions in FL by Florida Services Network.com (http://www.floridaservicesnetwork.com) will be the fastest and most efficient for use by both small and big businesses. Those are the words of the high profile telecommunication service solution provider in the US, SolveForce. The company has actually expanded its services to all the counties in Florida and throughout the US, and to make it even better, the solution provider has made it easy for larger clients to buy dark fiber and create their own networks. SolveForce has remained to be one of the most successful and reliable solution providers of telecommunication services, and there is no doubt that the move will indeed attract a large number of clients looking for a Florida provider that will improve their telecommunications at an affordable rate.
SolveForce supplies its services to clients in the form of Florida T1 Lines and T3 Lines, Metro Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and other technologies. There has been a high demand for telecommunication services like solutions to fiber optic network and in one way or another; the move by the provider to unveil the efficient fiber optic network could have been inspired by the need to meet the growing demand. The company has been working hard to improve the quality of services offered, and with the new services accompanying the massive expansion of the Fiber Optic Network in FL, there is no doubt that provider will attract a large number of clients in Florida.
Florida Fiber Ethernet services may be available to the following list of buildings and places in FL if fibre assets are available:
- Jacksonville, FL: Bank of America Tower, Wells Fargo Center, EverBank Center, The Peninsula at St. Johns Center, Riverplace Tower, SunTrust Tower, The Strand at St. Johns Center, Aetna Building, Two Prudential Plaza, One Enterprise Center, Blue Cross Blue Shield Building, BB&T Building, John Milton Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse, JEA Tower, JEA Office Building, CSX Transportation Building, Berkman Plaza I, San Marco Place, Baptist Medical Pavilion, Barnett National Bank Building, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, City Hall Annex, 11 East Forsyth, Omni Jacksonville Hotel, Cathedral Terrace, Mount Carmel Garden Apartments, Cathedral Townhouse, Riverside Presbyterian Apartments, 550 Water Street, Fidelity National Financial Tower 2, Cathedral Towers, Tower Place Apartments, and The Carling.
- Miami, FL: Four Seasons Hotel Miami, Southeast Financial Center, Marquis Residences, 900 Biscayne Bay, Wells Fargo Center, Mint at Riverfront, Infinity at Brickell, Miami Tower, Marinablue, Plaza on Brickell Tower I, Icon Brickell North Tower, Icon Brickell South Tower, Ten Museum Park, 50 Biscayne, Quantum on the Bay South Tower, Opera Tower, 1450 Brickell, Vizcayne North Tower, Vizcayne South Tower, Quantum on the Bay North Tower, Jade at Brickell Bay, Plaza on Brickell Tower II, Brickell World Plaza, Santa Maria, The Ivy, Stephen P. Clark Government Center, Wind, Epic, Paramount Bay at Edgewater Square, One Biscayne Tower, Espirito Santo Plaza, Miami Center, Asia, Brickell on the River South Tower, Three Tequesta Point, Avenue on Brickell East Tower, Latitude on the River, Viceroy, One Miami East Tower, 701 Brickell Avenue, One Miami West Tower, Met 1, The Loft 2, Sabadell Financial Center, 500 Brickell West Tower, 500 Brickell East Tower, Blue on the Bay, Vue at Brickell, 1800 Club, Brickell on the River North Tower, The Mark on Brickell, Axis at Brickell Village South Tower, Axis at Brickell Village North Tower, One Broadway, The Club at Brickell Bay, wo Tequesta Point, Carbonell Condominium, Courthouse Center, and The Palace.
- Tampa, FL: 100 North Tampa, Bank of America Plaza, One Tampa City Center, SunTrust Financial Centre, Element, Park Tower, Rivergate Tower, Hillsborough County Center, Sam Gibbons Federal Courthouse, SkyPoint, Towers of Channelside East, Towers of Channelside West, Tampa Marriott Waterside, Wells Fargo Center, Franklin Exchange Building, Fifth Third Center, The Alagon on Bayshore, The Stovall, and One Mack-Cali Center.
- Orlando, FL: SunTrust Center, The Peabody Orlando Expansion Tower, The Vue at Lake Eola, Orange County Courthouse, Bank of America Center, SeaWorld, 55 West on the Esplanade, Solaire at the Plaza, Dynetech Centre, Orlando International Airport, Citrus Center, Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower II, CNL Center City Commons, Blue Heron Beach Resort, and the Capital Plaza II.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL: Las Olas River House Phase I, Las Olas Grand, 110 Tower, Bank of America Plaza, One Financial Plaza, Broward Financial Center, PNC Center, New River Center, One Corporate Center, Tower 101, and One East Broward Boulevard.
For all other inquiries please call or visit their website at: http://www.fiberoptics.us.com.
The company provides Fiber Internet and Ethernet as a Service which uses the latest technology in telecommunication and it enables Florida businesses to transfer videos, voice, and data at extremely fast speeds. One of the latest technologies, MLPS service, also enables fast transfer of data and other files from one business to another which makes it very convenient for businesses located a far distance apart. The technology basically uses Multiprotocol Label Switch technology to transfer and prioritize the data. According to the solution provider, this service also includes one of the fastest services being provided which is Gigabit Ethernet. Another service supplied by SolveForce that actually suits both small and big businesses is T1 lines and T3 lines. They are one of the best and most dependable in the telecommunication industry. For rural parts homes can order Satellite Internet in Florida.
T1 lines and Metro Ethernet are the best option for small businesses because they are more cost effective come with an SLA (Service Level Agreement). For T3 lines, they are equivalent to 28 T1 lines which make it convenient to use by big businesses. What's interesting about the T-Lines is that they allow fast transfer of large amounts of data and even more efficiently with the T3 lines. SolveForce also provides Dark Fiber solutions to seek businesses that needs private network telecommunication services, something that has played a significant role in the massive expansion the company has been doing.
SolveForce is so passionate about proving high quality Florida telecommunication services to its clients. According to a source from the company, the future of telecommunication looks brighter and they expect prices to go lower with the competition that has hit the telecommunication market. For information on services offered by the company; including VoIP and SIP Trunking, a service that enables businesses to save money in mobile systems, please feel free to visit Florida Services Network.com.
Florida Services Network now offers commercial and residential services in the following FL counties: Alachua County, Baker County, Bay County, Bradford County, Brevard County, Broward County, Calhoun County, Charlotte County, Citrus County, Clay County, Collier County, Columbia County, De Soto County, Dixie County, Duval County, Escambia County, Flagler County, Franklin County, Gadsden County, Gilchrist County, Glades County, Gulf County, Hamilton County, Hardee County, Hendry County, Hernando County, Highlands County, Hillsborough County, Holmes County, Indian River County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Lafayette County, Lake County, Lee County, Leon County, Levy County, Liberty County, Madison County, Manatee County, Marion County, Martin County, Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, Nassau County, Okaloosa County, Okeechobee County, Orange County, Osceola County, Palm Beach County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Polk County, Putnam County, Saint Johns County, Saint Lucie County, Santa Rosa County, Sarasota County, Seminole County, Sumter County, Suwannee County, Taylor County, Union County, Volusia County, Wakulla County, Walton County, and Washington County.
For more information on the FL coverage area please visit: http://www.floridaethernetfiberinternet.com.
About Florida Services Network.com
Florida Services Network.com is managed by SolveForce, a Telecom Master Agency that offers its consulting services in Florida, and has been providing business solutions since 2004. They are recognized all over the globe as a private telecom consulting agency that offers Florida advisory and auditing services for the telecommunications and Internet industry. Founded by Ron Legarski, this master agency has accomplished many awards and achievements. With high quality Florida telecom and Internet solutions to offer, the company’s future plans are to integrate even more cities and companies in their coverage areas and remain the leader in the telecom solutions industry and throughout Florida.
SolveForce.com, LLC can be reached at 888-765-8301 via toll free or visit one of their real-time quoting websites at http://www.fiber-optic-internet.floridaservicesnetwork.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/florida-network-internet/security-broadband-fl/prweb11100756.htm