WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateways Market Grows at a 122% CAGR to 2020 Says a Research Report at Reportsnreports.com
WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateway Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 report provides excel datasheet presents detailed forecasts and growth rate projections on the installed base, unit shipments and revenue of WiFi enabled LTE gateways from 2013 till 2020.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 11, 2013
Driven by large scale LTE investments and the high penetration of embedded WiFi capability in consumer electronic devices, both fixed and mobile, a number of wireless carriers are taking a keen interest in WiFi enabled LTE gateways. A WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateway (or base station) is an emerging network element, which has an LTE interface towards the carrier network and a WiFi interface towards the end user device. A vast majority of these base station deployments are likely to be in a small cell configuration.
Driven by infrastructure vendor commitments and demands from the wireless carrier community, the report expects the installed base of WiFi enabled LTE small cell gateways to account for nearly 15 Million units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of nearly 122% between 2013 and 2020.
The “WiFi Enabled LTE Small Cell Gateway Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267272-wifi-enabled-lte-small-cell-gateway-forecasts-2013-2020.html” excel datasheet presents detailed forecasts and growth rate projections on the installed base, unit shipments and revenue of WiFi enabled LTE gateways from 2013 till 2020. The forecasts are also segmented for the following regional sub-markets:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
The datasheet comes with a complimentary copy of “The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN – http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/247378-the-hetnet-bible-small-cells-and-carrier-wifi-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts-2013-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-das-cloud-ran-report-.html” report which includes detailed analysis and forecasts of the HetNet market. The report comprises over 434 pages and 262 figures.
Table of Contents:
2. An Overview of Small Cells & Carrier WiFi
3. Integration & Offloading Technology
4. Industry Roadmap and Value Chain
5. Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Deployment Models
6. Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Vertical Markets
7. Small Cell Backhaul
8. Standardization & Regulatory Initiatives
9. Small Cell & Carrier WiFi Deployments
10. ‘Pure-Play’ and Specialist Small Cell Vendors: Airspan, Airvana, Alpha Networks , Anvaya Networks, Argela , ARItel (ETRI), Askey Computer Corporation, Contela, Hay Systems Limited (HSL), ip.access, Juni Global, Minieu Networks, PureWave Networks, SK Telesys, SpiderCloud , TEKTELIC Communications, Ubee-AirWalk, Ubiquisys (Acquired by Cisco), Qucell
11. Distributed Antenna System (DAS) & Repeater Solution Providers: Axell Wireless, Axis Teknologies, BTI Wireless, Cellular Specialities, Inc. (CSI) – Acquired by Goodman Networks, Comba Telecom, CommScope, Communication Components Inc. (CCI), DeltaNode, Ethertronics , ExteNet Systems, InnerWireless (Acquired by Black Box), Mesaplexx , MobileAccess (Acquired by Corning), Nexius , NextG Networks (Acquired by Crown Castle), CellO (Optiway and Cellvine), Powerwave Technologies , RF Window, RFS (Radio Frequency Systems), SOLiD Technologies, Shyam Telecom, TE Connectivity (Tyco Electronics Connectivity), Ubidyne GmBH, Wi-Ex, Wilson Electronics, ZinWave
12. Carrier WiFi Focused Vendors: 4ipnet, Alvarion (Wavion), Aruba Networks, BelAir Networks (Acquired by Ericsson), Edgewater Wireless, GoNet Systems, Netgear, Option N.V., Ruckus Wireless, Motorola Solutions
13. Cloud RAN Solution Providers: 6WIND, ADLINK Technology, ASOCS, Intel Corporation
14. HetNet Focussed SON Solution Providers: Actix, Aircom International , AirHop Communications, Astellia , Celcite, Eden Rock Communications, Infovista (Mentum), Intucell Systems (Acquired by Cisco), JDSU (Arieso), Reverb Networks
15. Wireless Network (Macrocell, Core) Infrastructure Vendors: Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Datang Telecom, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Ericsson-LG, Huawei, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, NEC, Nokia Siemens Networks, NTT DoCoMo, Samsung, ZTE
16. Chipset, Software and Component Vendors: Ablaze, Aricent, Altera, Broadcom, Cavium, Coherent Logix, Freescale Semiconductor, LSI, Maxim Integrated, Mindspeed Technologies, mimoOn, Node-H, Nomor Research, Octasic, Public Wireless, Qualcomm, Radisys, Rakon, SAI Technology, Tata Elxsi, Texas Instruments, Xilinx, u-blox
17. Technology Providers: AltoBridge, Aepona , Acme Packet (Acquired by Oracle), Accuris Networks, Agilent Technologies, Aicent, Amdocs, Applied Communication Sciences, Aptilo Networks, Advanced Wireless Technology Group (AWTG), BandwidthX , Birdstep Technology ASA , BSG Wireless, EDX Wireless , Front Porch, Green Packet, InterDigital , Kineto Wireless, Nash Technologies, Netgem , Nomadix , Quortus, Smith Micro Software, Syniverse Technologies, Stoke and WeFi .
18. WiFi Network Providers: AlwaysOn, Boingo Wireless, BSkyB (The Cloud) , Devicescape Software, Fon Wireless, iPass, Quadriga Worldwide, Towerstream Corporation
19. Small Cell Backhaul Solution Providers: Athena Wireless Communications, Avanti, Aviat Networks, BridgeWave Communications, BLiNQ Networks, BluWan, CCS, Ceragon, Cambridge Broadband Networks (CBNL) , Cambium Networks, DragonWave, E-Band Communications, FastBack Networks, iDirect , Intracom Telecom and more.
20. Market Analysis and Forecasts
21. List of Figures
Buy a report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=267272.
Other Reports by Signals and Systems Telecom Market:
- The Mobile Device & Network Security Bible: 2013 – 2020 – http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267722-the-mobile-device-network-security-bible-2013-2020.html
- 2G, 3G & 4G Mobile Network Subscriptions, Spectrum Licensing, Ownership, Infrastructure Contracts & Handset Shipments Database: 2013 – 2020 – http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267574-2g-3g-4g-mobile-network-subscriptions-spectrum-licensing-ownership-infrastructure-contracts-handset-shipments-database-2013-2020.html
- The Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market: 2013 – 2020- http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/264517-the-mobile-tablet-advertising-market-2013-2020.html
- Mobile Phone Insurance Revenue by Country & Region Database: 2013 – 2018 – http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156888-mobile-phone-insurance-revenues-by-country-region-database-2009-2016.html
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/wifi-enabled-lte-small/cell-gateway-market-2020/prweb11112230.htm