WILD Exhibiting at Natural Products Expo East (NPEE)
WILD Continues to Bring the Science and Innovation of Natural Flavors, Colors, and Ingredients to the Food and Beverage Industry
Zug, Switzerland (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
WILD Flavors GmbH (WILD) heads to Baltimore, Maryland for the Natural Products Expo East Convention September 26-28th to showcase numerous products containing natural flavors, natural colors, and health ingredients through creative food and beverage applications. To highlight WILD’s ability to create great-tasting natural flavors, there will be two simple beverages featuring our varietal fruit line-up and natural colors: Marion Blackberry and Fuji Apple. Along with varietal flavors, WILD will showcase its mint capabilities by utilizing a Black Raspberry Mint Smoothie as a refreshing juice and dairy combination that highlights the ability to adapt mint flavors into indulgent beverages.
WILD’s technological capabilities will be well-demonstrated through various concepts including:
- Sweetness Enhancer Technology – shown in a fresh summer juice cocktail
- RPM Factors™ – demonstrated in a classic sports drink formulation where the RPM Factors™ is incorporated for enhanced performance nutrition
- Vegeceuticals™ – showcased in a brightly colored water with Orange Vegeceuticals™ which includes nutrient content from vegetables
- Immunel™ – shown in a lollipop that also contains Colors From Nature™ natural colors, and a rainbow sherbet natural flavor combined with Immunel™ for immune support
- Sea SaltTrim® – to provide a culinary experience to attendees, our Food Development Team has created a gourmet profile of Rosemary Potato Soup (not found in typical dry soups), incorporating Sea SaltTrim® for lower sodium content
Visit WILD at Booth #1623.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11104911.htm