TYLT’S Widely Anticipated ENERGI+ Backpack Now Available for Purchase
The next-gen briefcase, backpack and mobile charging station juices up to three devices on-the-go.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
TYLT, a leader in smartphone accessories, today launched the widely anticipated ENERGI+ Backpack with built in charging system. At 10,400mAh, the removable, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery has enough juice to charge a smartphone four times and can bring a tablet to one full charge.
With more than 1450 cubic inches of internal space and 13 total pockets, it’s designed to stand upright and is built with the finest materials available. TYLT designed the product to function as a mini-inner networking system that lets users route charging cables to any one of the five external pockets or two internal pockets. The backpack has two 1Amp USB ports for charging phones and one 2.1Amp USB port for charging tablets. The 11 ounce battery takes approximately eight hours to recharge using a 2Amp USB charger. Users can even listen to music with a neatly located headphone pass-thru or charge phones while walking and talking on the phone
Designed with aesthetics and function in mind, the ENERGI+ Backpack is so much more than just a mobile charging bag. The backpack is equipped with the following features:
- Ten zippered pockets, five elastic pockets, key loop and pen holder
- Sunglass hard case pocket – hard on the outside, soft on the inside
- Dedicated fabric lined tablet pocket with easy access 3/4 zipper
- Trolley handle pass-thru – slide the bag onto your roller bag
- TSA checkpoint friendly design – no need to remove the laptop at the airport
- Accessory bag to manage all your tech extras
- Soft lined front pocket and tall pocket for easy access to important documents like passports or plane tickets
- Flat bottom design – keeps the backpack from falling over when placed on the ground or a table
- Side hydration sleeve for water bottles – hides away when you don't need it
- Easy view compartments with screen fabric on several of the internal pockets
- Headphone carrying pocket at the hip for easy access
- Near Field Communication (NFC) tag built into the shoulder strap – programmable using the free Tagstand app
- Custom designed brushed metal zipper pulls
“The ENERGI Backpack is high-style practical accessory for students, travelers, rocket scientists and tech warriors alike,” says Kannyn Macrae, Director of Product Development at TYLT. “I’m a high mileage flyer and need my devices powered up every waking moment. We took every travel mishap, including security check points, sitting on airport floors to power up and device damage, and developed a built-in solution in this product.”
TYLT lives at the forefront of innovation in mobile accessories, empowering users with to redefine the norm. By starting with the most powerful products that currently exist in a category and innovating up, TYLT promises the most sophisticated technology available and forward design. Current product offerings include power products, audio products and protective cases. TYLT is a brand by Technocel, a leader in the mobile device accessory industry for more than 25 years.
For more information on TYLT, product samples, high-res imagery, or executive interviews, please contact:
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11154025.htm