Kingsport City Schools Selects and Implements Edvance360 LMS-SN™
Kingsport City Schools District has selected and implemented the use of Edvance360 LMS-SN, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions for hybrid and online courses offered to KCS students in grades six through twelve.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) October 01, 2013
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, one of the top ten tools for online teaching, as well as 2011 winner and five-time-finalist for the CODiE Award for Best Course or Learning Management System, announced Kingsport City Schools District, a district of 13 schools and located in Kingsport, Tennessee, has selected and implemented the use of Edvance360 LMS-SN™, joining the growing Edvance360 community of users.
“Edvance360 is a Learning Management System that Kingsport City Schools has adopted for our secondary schools and provides the perfect place for teachers and students to begin experiencing online learning for 21st century education,” said e-Learning Coordinator Laurie Norris. “Edvance360 allows teachers to upload content, course materials and resources to a site that is secure for students and accessible anytime, anywhere (internet access needed). Additionally and most importantly, teachers and students can interact, collaborate and communicate within a secure platform.”
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- MOOCs, Badges & Certificates – Edvance360 includes latest learning technology and learning tools to create accountability moments for learners, deliver the positive feedback that pushes learners to complete, and encourages them to become life-long learners.
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Kingsport City Schools
Kingsport City Schools is a public school system located in Kingsport, Tennessee, serving students in Sullivan and Hawkins counties. The district is comprised of 13 schools, including a Pre-K, eight elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school and an alternative school, with total enrollment reaching 7,000 students.
For more information on Kingsport City Schools (KCS), visit k12k.com, listen live on, WCSK 90.3 FM, The Voice of KCS, watch KCS Today on Charter Channel 16 at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. or call 423.378.2100. Follow Kingsport City Schools on Facebook, Kingsport City Schools and on Twitter, @KptSchools.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11180057.htm