Peachtree Payroll Software: Payroll Mate® Adds Peachtree Integration
Payroll Software for Peachtree users has been released by Real Business Solutions with enhanced Peachtree (Sage 50) Accounting integration and easy-to-use import export functionality. Free trial download of the new 2014 payroll solution is available at http://www.realtaxtools.com/ .
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
The new payroll software for Peachtree accounting offers a great alternative for Peachtree (Sage 50) users looking for affordable payroll system to run payroll in house, pay employees, calculate taxes and print payroll checks. The 2014 edition of Payroll Mate® offered by Real Business Solutions makes importing and exporting payroll data to and from Peachtree accounting software a breeze.
Payroll Mate® (http://www.realtaxtools.com/) is trusted by thousands of companies all over the country including accounting firms, architectural companies, educational institutions, construction companies, medical practices, hotels, banks and more. Payroll Mate® offers an easy-to-use export capability to Peachtree (Sage 50), powerful employee data import engine with dedicated support for Peachtree, always-up-to-date payroll tax formulas, check and paystub printing features, payroll direct deposit module, 1099 vendor payroll management center and more.
Peachtree users looking for new payroll software can download a free trial of Payroll Mate by visiting http://payroll.realtaxtools.com/ . The Payroll Mate team is available by phone, chat and email to help new users get up and running as fast as possible.
"The Peachtree export module inside Payroll Mate® is one of the most advanced, yet easy to use Peachtree integration utilities available in the industry. We invested a lot of engineering time and effort to ensure that this feature would work well for our customers," says Payroll Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
Peachtree accounting software users can take advantage of a special discount offered by Real Business Solutions as Payroll Mate 2013 and Payroll Mate 2014 are offered as a bundle for $180.00 only.
Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The system allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable payroll income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports payroll data to Peachtree (Sage 50), QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Accounting and more.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, 943, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms (Great for businesses that hire contractors).
- Supports income per mile and per piece (great for farms and trucking companies).
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit ACH Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Visit http://www.realtaxtools.com/sage-peachtree-payroll-software.html to learn more about Payroll Mate integration with Peachtree Accounting software.
# # #
Sage 50 Accounting and Peachtree are registered trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. Other company and product names mentioned herein are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/peachtree-payroll-softwar/prweb11179252.htm