Rochester General Health System Chooses Perceptive Software
New York health system to replace incumbent enterprise content management solution with Perceptive Software deployment in its hospitals, ambulatory clinics and physician offices.
Shawnee, KS (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
- Lexmark’s Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, announces that Rochester, New York-based Rochester General Health System will replace its incumbent enterprise content management (ECM) solution with Perceptive Software’s Perceptive Content and Perceptive Capture solutions.
- The health system will deploy Perceptive Software at Rochester General Hospital and Newark Wayne Community Hospital, as well as 92 ambulatory clinics and physician offices.
- Rochester General Health System will integrate Perceptive Content with its Epic EMR (electronic medical record) system, complementing the paperless medical record by delivering all patient content within the context of the EMR. This will result in a comprehensive patient record that will help clinical and business professionals make better patient care, financial and operational decisions.
- Areas of integration will include patient financial services, scheduling, registration and HIM (health information management).
- Rochester General Health System will also utilize Perceptive Capture to support back-office processes that include accounts payable, purchasing, finance and human resources.
“We chose to partner with Perceptive Software because we believe their vision, technology and collaborative approach will help us achieve our business and clinical goals,” said Chris Teumer, chief information officer, Rochester General Health System. “Perceptive's integrated platform, workflow engine and user interface will allow clinicians and other users to seamlessly manage, locate and view documents within the EMR and our enterprise applications.”
About Rochester General Health System (http://www.rochestergeneral.org)
Serving the community of Greater Rochester and beyond, Rochester General Health System (RGHS) has earned national recognition for excellence in a variety of clinical specialties. Rochester General Hospital (RGH), the health system’s flagship affiliate, is a 528-bed tertiary care facility that treats more Monroe County patients than any other hospital. RGH, home to the fourth largest cardiac center in New York State, has been recognized nine times as being among the nation’s 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals. According to the 2013 report from CareChex®, a division of The Delta Group, RGH ranks first in New York for Major Cardiac Surgery (#4 in the nation) and Heart Attack Treatment, #2 in New York for Overall Medical Care and #5 statewide for Overall Surgical Care.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11247118.htm