CarSpecials.com Announces Its Top Five Vehicle Lease Deals for Fall
Autumn weather hit much of the U.S. in recent weeks, leading the editors at CarSpecials.com to create a list of the Top Five Vehicle Lease Deals for Fall. With popular fall activities in mind, including tailgating, bonfires, and cookouts, the staff researched vehicles that offer proportionally large amounts of cargo capacity and seating, in combination with the best new car deals available.
Carmel, Ind. (PRWEB) October 25, 2013
With the goal of finding the most affordable and capacious vehicles for autumn events such as football games and cookouts, the staff at CarSpecials.com has put together a list of their Top Five Vehicle Lease Deals for Fall. Using industry statistics for cargo capacity, passenger seating, and available new car lease specials, the team put together their best finds for the season, including some vehicles that might be unassuming sources of fall fun.
“The changing of the leaves and dropping temperatures in the fall often make people want to be outside a little more, enjoying that last bit of time with friends and family before winter arrives,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of CarSpecials.com. “Our list of the best lease deals for fall aims to show our users some new cars that they can drive to get a little bit more out of the season.”
The Top Five Vehicle Lease Deals for Fall, in no particular order, include the following:
1. 2014 Chevy Traverse – This full-size SUV features 116.3 cu. ft. of available cargo space and can carry up to eight passengers. It is also one of the least expensive vehicles on this list, with payments starting at $259/month for 36 months and just $1,789 due at signing.
2. 2014 Subaru Forester – The Subaru Forester received Motor Trend’s Sport/Utility Vehicle of the Year® award for 2014, showing its quality and dependability. Shoppers can get one of these compact SUVs with 74.7 cu. ft. of cargo space for as low as $235/month for 42 months with $1,935 due at signing.
3. 2013 Honda Fit – With payments starting at $159/month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing, the Honda Fit is the least expensive on the CarSpecials.com list, and features a surprising 57.3 cu. ft. of cargo space with the rear seat folded down.
4. 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander – Starting at $219/month for 36 months with $3,368 due at signing, the Outlander features 72.6 cu. ft. of cargo space and a tail/liftgate combination for easy access. This SUV also has seating for up to seven passengers.
5. 2014 Honda Odyssey – The second Honda on the list, the Honda Odyssey delivers seating for eight and the most cargo space of the group with 148.5 cu. ft. Customers can get a 2014 Odyssey for just $269/month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing.
Customers interested in finding out more about available lease deals on the best vehicles for fall should visit CarSpecials.com. Dealerships interested in working with CarSpecials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
CarSpecials.com is an automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, fairly-priced option for marketing their vehicles online. CarSpecials.com offers car buyers and tire-kickers the ability to review all current lease specials, finance deals and cash rebates in one place, making the car shopping experience more transparent. Consumers can find local dealers, thumb through their cars for sale, and even schedule a test drive right from the website.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Car-Specials/Top-5-Fall-Lease-Deals/prweb11268593.htm