EmLogis Employee Scheduling Software Helps Long Term Care Providers Manage Staffing Level Requirements
EmLogis helps long-term care providers ensure compliance with state staffing level mandates, reduce the cost of staffing operations, and increase employee satisfaction. EmLogis provides easy-to-use, web-based employee scheduling software that is designed to solve complex employee scheduling and compliance needs such as those in the long term care industry.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) November 13, 2013
EmLogis, a leading provider of web-based employee scheduling and workforce management software today announced features to help long-term care providers ensure compliance with state staffing level mandates, reduce the cost of staffing operations, and increase employee satisfaction. EmLogis 6.0 provides easy-to-use, web-based employee scheduling software specifically for industries with complex employee scheduling and compliance problems, like those involved with Long Term Care staff scheduling and compliance.
Managing and optimizing staffing levels has become a critical issue as an increasing number of states issue minimum staffing requirements and providers look to reduce costs and improve staff retention while ensuring high levels of resident care. With EmLogis, long-term care facilities can easily manage complex scheduling requirements and monitor staffing levels at all times to ensure that state mandates and internal budget requirements are easily satisfied, while delivering excellent levels of resident service and care.
EmLogis helps long-term care providers manage their complex staffing needs and ensure staffing level requirements with these features:
- Automated and optimized scheduling – EmLogis takes complex staffing rules and compliance requirements such as state minimum staffing levels, when employees can and cannot work, minimum and maximum hours per day or week, maximum consecutive days worked, minimum required hours off between shifts, staff or supervisor preferences or any other complex scheduling rules. EmLogis will automatically generate the optimum schedule, balancing all of these requirements.
- Compliance Logging and Auditing – EmLogis tracks all staffing activities creating a compliance audit trail. Compare scheduled staff and actuals worked with state mandates and minimums to ensure compliance.
- Schedule Analytics – EmLogis provides comprehensive dashboards and reports enabling supervisors to track the performance of schedules, implement continuous improvement and predict problems before they happen.
“Managing staffing levels to ensure compliance is a challenge for long term care organizations of all sizes. Optimum staffing levels are also a critical element in ensuring high quality care for residents and retaining satisfied, engaged employees," said Mark Kirkland, Vice President of Product at EmLogis. “With the comprehensive compliance auditing features in EmLogis 6.0, long-term care facilities can protect themselves against failed audits and fines as well as ensuring staff are providing the best care, at the best cost, while also keeping needs and requests of every employee in mind.”
EmLogis is a SaaS-based (Software-As-A-Service) application that requires no investment in hardware or upgrades and is easy to implement. Long term care providers and all EmLogis customers can be up and running in days using the EmLogis White Glove ™ free implementation service that:
- Loads the organization’s staff, teams, skills and shift models
- Validates the models and data by running test schedules
- Trains supervisors on schedule generation and management
- Trains employees on managing their schedule, time off requests, shift swap requests, work-in-place requests and more, using the EmLogis online portal or mobile apps.
- Provides reference materials and on-line tutorials for ongoing training and education of new staff
Read this case study to see how EmLogis helped one long term care facility save time and money
Visit the EmLogis Web Site for more information or to schedule a live demonstration of EmLogis
EmLogis provides an easy-to-use, web-based employee scheduling and workforce management solution that is designed to specifically for environments with complex employee scheduling needs and compliance requirements. EmLogis reduces staffing costs and helps to control overtime, ensures compliance, and increases employee satisfaction. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, EmLogis serves customers worldwide in Public Service, Healthcare, and Commercial environments. Contact EmLogis at +1-866-302-9830 or visit http://www.emlogis.com for more information.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11329520.htm