Pinwoot Launches Pinterest Account Manager to Help Small Businesses Grow Their Pinterest Presence
Pinwoot, a fast growing Pinterest tool used by 19000 users and brands to grow their pinterest presence, is now 20-people strong Pinterest account management power house, ready to work with small and medium businesses to grow their Pinterest presence by 30-80% every month at just one-tenth the cost.
New York (PRWEB) November 14, 2013
Pinwoot, one of the leading Pinterest tools, is used by thousands of Pinterest users and brands to grow their Pinterest reach and engagement. It was launched 9 months ago as a free self serve Pinterest tool where small businesses used to buy credit points to promote their Pinterest account and pins to grow their Pinterest presence and engagement.
Today, Pinwoot has a trained & talented team of 20 (working from Mumbai office), number of proprietary Pinterest tools and a thriving community of 19,000 active Pinterest users to provide one of the best Pinterest Account Management services available in the market.
Pinterest Account Manager service includes:
1. Content Creation: Pinwoot will pin 60 to 180 quality pins monthly while keeping SEO in mind
2. Content Promotion (Pinwoot's USP): Pinwoot will promote 50 to 120 pins per month to generate an average of 50 repins, 20 likes. This will also lead to gaining impressions, clicks and followers.
3. Account Management: Pinwoot team will manage boards, overall account optimization for Pinterest, Google & Bing search
How Pinterest Account Management works:
1. Create a free Pinwoot account and connect Pinterest account
2. Choose a plan that suits business's budget and goals
3. Work will begin with in 1-2 hours of payment
4. Client's Pinterest account starts witnessing increase in activity and engagement with in 24 hours. After 30 days, Pinwoot sends a complete report on what all Pinwoot team did and what all pins were promoted & their results.
For those Pinterest Account Manager is over budget, create a free Pinwoot account and make full use of these following free Pinwoot features to grow Pinterest presence, following and repins:
1. Promote Pins to get repins and likes
2. Promote Pinterest page to get new targeted followers
3. Schedule Pinterest pins for free
4. Manage and grow multiple Pinterest account
Content business owners and bloggers must give this a read to this interesting Pinwoot experiment carried out by a well known social media marketer and blogger, Jeff Sieh "How a blogger doubled traffic from Pinterest and increased repins by 560% over a weekend."
Pinwoot recently analyzed 350,000 repins that their platform generated and found that these repins sent traffic to pin’s landing page for up to 15 days on an average.
"The best thing about traffic coming from Pinterest is its quality. These days, prospective buyers are using Pinterest to discover new products and bringing them on client's website is a great win for both – clients and Pinwoot," says Alexander Cruz, CEO, Pinwoot.
Holiday season is around the corner and this is the best time to pin down holiday sales by dominating Pinterest. After all, an estimated 47% of U.S. online shoppers made a purchase based on a recommendation from Pinterest, last holiday season. So, go ahead and give Pinwoot a serious try this holiday season.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11327083.htm