Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012
DUBLIN, November 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg95c9/global_mobile_and) has announced the
addition of the “Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg95c9/global_mobile_and ] report to their
M-Commerce is expected to soar globally in the Years following 2012
In its “Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012″, secondary market research company
yStats presents facts and figures on the use of mobile phones and other portable devices
with Internet access, along with information on M-Commerce and mobile payment methods. The
report includes trends, revenue figures and many other details about 46 countries in all
regions of the world. In addition to country-specific information, the report also
provides data on a global and regional level.
The number of people worldwide who purchase via mobile reached approximately 400
million in 2012. About 40 percent of all retailers offered their customers the option to
purchase goods via mobile devices.
– By growing more than +20% annually, the number of mobile shoppers worldwide is
projected to approach 600 million in 2014.
– In the USA, regular online sales increased much slower than M-Commerce
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hg95c9/global_mobile_and ] sales in 2012,
especially regarding tickets and travel.
– In 2012, the UK is expected to be the European country with the highest share of
mobile sales on total online sales, followed by Sweden.
– The share of mobile shoppers on total consumers in Germany increased to more than
10% in 2011, with the age group 14-28 Years accounting for most mobile shoppers.
– Taobao and Tmall were the leading mobile shopping companies in China in Q2 2012,
accounting for more than three-quarters of total market share.
– These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with
strategic company decisions
– The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of
information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get
a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
– The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources
including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations,
business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news
– The author’s international employees research and filter all sources and translate
relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies
is correctly interpreted.
– All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used
directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- MTS - VimpelCom - Megafon - Net Element International - Otto Group - MasterCard - Deutsche Telekom - Visa - PayU - PayPal - American Apparel - China UnionPay - CorFire - Isis - Parkmobile USA - Groupon
For more information visit
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. email@example.com U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Internet and E-Commerce [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=7&campaign_id=hg95c9 ]
SOURCE Research and Markets