QQ Solutions Launches QQ Catalyst Marketplace, Showcasing QQ Catalyst Compatible Applications for Insurance Agencies Developed by Independent Software Vendors Worldwide
QQ Solutions, Inc, a leading provider of agency management systems for independent insurance agencies nationwide, has launched the QQ Catalyst™ Marketplace. The QQ Catalyst Marketplace is a website that showcases and provides access to software applications for insurance agencies from QQ Solutions’ independent software vendor partners, all of which are compatible with the company’s cloud-based agency management system, QQ Catalyst.
Deerfield Beach, FL (PRWEB) December 09, 2013
QQ Solutions, Inc, a leading provider of insurance agency management systems for independent agencies nationwide, has launched the QQ Catalyst™ Marketplace. The QQ Catalyst Marketplace is a website that showcases and provides access to software applications for insurance agencies from Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), all of which work with the company’s cloud-based agency management system, QQ Catalyst. ISVs from the U.S. and other countries are developing applications that interoperate with QQ Catalyst and provide insurance agencies with new tools to help them grow their businesses, provide better customer service, and become more productive. The QQ Catalyst Marketplace provides insurance agencies with easy access to these resources.
First released in early 2013, over 480 insurance agencies with over 1,500 users — all of which are new customers — are now using the revolutionary cloud-based QQ Catalyst agency management system to automate their operations, provide better service to their clients and grow their revenues.
One of the unique aspects of QQ Catalyst is that ISVs can build applications that securely interoperate with QQ Catalyst using its robust API. The API allows software developers to build apps that work with QQ Catalyst and securely access Catalyst’s client, policy and other information in the cloud via an extensive set of API methods. An API Web portal and developer sandbox are provided along with complete documentation and sample source code for developers to use in building their apps.
The new QQ Catalyst Marketplace provides an online showcase for ISVs to market their applications, which work with and extend QQ Catalyst’s capabilities. Examples of these applications include mobile apps, consumer portals, document management tools, and marketing automation.
Michael Stebel, Chief Operating Officer of QQ Solutions stated, “Through our ISV partners, we’re building an ecosystem around QQ Catalyst that will greatly expand the range of solutions available to insurance agencies. By making QQ Catalyst the core of their technology strategy, insurance agencies will be able to select from a broad scope of tools from best-in-class software providers. The QQ Catalyst Marketplace will help them to better compete in today’s insurance marketplace.”
ISV Partner Quotes:
- Torey Maerz, Founder & CEO of Rocket Referrals said, “QQ Catalyst is an innovative agency management system with a slick API that allows us to quickly build new and creative solutions for our customers. Unlike other agency management systems we have encountered, QQ Catalyst is a leader in providing a solid platform for developers to extend their core offering with unique and powerful tools. By leveraging our partnership with QQ Solutions, our customers can virtually manage Rocket Referral’s entire product without leaving QQ Catalyst, saving time, reducing errors, and increasing the value of both Rocket Referrals and QQ Catalyst.”
- Matt Aaron, Co-Founder & CEO of the Insurance Agent mobile application said, “QQ Solutions immediately understood how working together could mutually benefit our respective clients. The ability for our product to interoperate with QQ allows agencies to push home & auto policy information, including images of insurance ID cards, directly to customers via the agency branded mobile app. This is huge for agencies. After twenty-five years, QQ Solutions is still entrepreneurial at heart, and eager to execute for the customer. That’s the kind of company you want to work with.”
- Rolando Milian of Ferret Software, Inc. stated, “Ferret Tools for Outlook® allows QQ Catalyst customers to upload and save email and attachments directly from Outlook to a client or policy in QQ Catalyst, even when Catalyst is not running. Through our partnership with QQ Solutions, we can help QQ Catalyst customers minimize E&O risk exposure, improve agent effectiveness, and appropriately track client communications by ensuring that critical information is centrally stored, shared amongst those authorized, easily retrievable, accurate and complete.”
- Nathan Waite, Chief Sales Officer of SEMCAT Corporation said, “SEMCAT is proud to support the QQ Catalyst Marketplace. The integration between our two platforms has proven amazingly helpful for our hundreds of mutual clients and we’re excited to expand this reach together. QQ Solutions is helping drive insurance industry innovation and we’re proud to be considered a valuable and pioneering partner.”
- Laird Rixford, Vice President of Products & Marketing for ITC said, “By integrating TurboRater and AgencyBuzz with QQ Solutions’ management products, we give our mutual customers the ability to grow their agencies using technology that is the best in its class.”
Independent insurance agents interested in learning about applications that work with the QQ Catalyst agency management system are invited to visit the QQ Catalyst Marketplace at: QQSolutions.com/marketplace.
ISVs interested in becoming QQ Catalyst API partners and having their applications showcased in the QQ Catalyst Marketplace should visit the API portal for more information.
About QQ Solutions, Inc.:
Named one of the “25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies” in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal, QQ Solutions is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides feature-rich, affordable solutions that help independent insurance agencies grow revenues, enhance productivity and operate more efficiently. One of the largest providers of insurance agency management systems for independent insurance agencies, QQ Solutions supports over 4,700 agencies, representing over 23,000 users nationwide. The company’s mission is to help independent insurance agencies compete in the digital world by leveraging the latest cloud technology, social media, digital marketing and real-time services.
QQ Solutions strives to delight its customers by exceeding their expectations in product quality, customer service, training & support, and by meeting their evolving needs through a program of continuous product development and improvement incorporating the best available technologies.
The company’s headquarters is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, where the company employs 65 people in software development, product management, product support, professional services, marketing, sales, IT, finance, and administration.
To learn more about QQ Solutions products, please call the company at 1.800.940.6600, or visit the QQ Solutions website at QQSolutions.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11397326.htm