World Glucose Monitoring Device Market to Post 5% CAGR Through 2019, States GBI Research in Its Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
In-demand research report “Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 – Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers” worked out by GBI Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com. According to the study, the value of the world glucose monitoring devices market is anticipated to grow at a 5% CAGR through 2019.
London, UK (PRWEB) March 05, 2014
Over the next six years, the value of the world glucose monitoring devices market is anticipated to post a moderate growth at a 5% CAGR. By 2019, it is poised to amount to USD 13.7 billion. Emerging countries such as India and China are considered to have the highest growth potential as they have the largest pools of diabetic population (63 million and 92 million, respectively). The APAC glucose monitoring devices market is predicted to double between 2012 and 2019, and increase from USD 1.5 billion to around USD 3 billion, registering a 10% CAGR through 2019. Meantime, the US and Europe are forecast to maintain their leadership positions in the upcoming years, with shares in the overall market being approximately 34% and 40%, respectively.
Hoffmann-La Roche, Bayer Healthcare, LifeScan, Abbott Laboratories and Arkay are among the leading participants of the worldwide glucose monitoring devices market.
In-demand research report “Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 – Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers” worked out by GBI Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 – Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The report covers trustworthy and detailed information on the performance of the world glucose monitoring devices market, focusing on the three main market segments – blood glucose testing strips, lancets and blood glucose meters. It sheds light on the current scenario in the major country markets, discloses accurate data on the market revenues and sizing for 2010-2012, features the prevailing trends, characterizes the market dynamics with a close look at market growth drivers and restraints, and contains a product pipeline analysis. The topical study highlights the most important industry issues, describes the competitive environment, profiles the top players in the market, and provides a summary of the existing technologies. Besides, a detailed 5-year future outlook for the worldwide glucose monitoring devices market through 2019 is included.
Reasons to Buy:
- Elaborate effective business strategies by expanding understanding of the changing market dynamics and getting a close look at the key factors shaping the market.
- Enhance the product development activities and also design successful sales, market-entry and business-expansion strategies.
- Be prepared to take maximum advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Pinpoint the strongest market layers and find prospective business partners.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the overall glucose monitoring devices market.
- Exploit out-licensing and in-licensing opportunities by determining the products expected to ensure a robust return.
- Get ready to take informed business decisions after enriching knowledge about the global glucose monitoring devices market.
- Gat access to an insightful review of the possible future changes in the market landscape through 2019.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11641278.htm